20601A-WFNZ-the-fan-Final2 35h_CBSSportsRad_1660AM

Carbon Monoxide poisoning

(Photo by JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images)

SC Boy Buried, Was 3rd To Die In NC Motel Room

ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP) — An 11-year-old South Carolina boy is being buried after a death that North Carolina’s top health administrator says shouldn’t have happened. Jeffrey Williams’s burial in Rock Hill on Sunday comes […]

CBS Charlotte–06/16/2013

File photo of ambulance. (Photo by: Nichole Jaworski/CBS Charlotte)

What You Need To Know About Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

(CBS Charlotte) — In light of three deaths over the last couple of months at the Best Western Hotel in Boone, North Carolina, we felt it was important to highlight the hidden dangers of carbon […]

CBS Charlotte–06/13/2013