The Drive With Taylor Zarzour & Marc James
Former Duke Star J.J. Redick: On Danny Green “Trust me, The Heat are Trying To Stop Him But He Just Keeps Getting Open”
The Drive Tuesday 6-18-13 – J.J. Redick joined The Drive live from the Curry Celebrity Golf Classic to talk about his time in the NBA, what the worst thing a Tar Heel fan ever did to him when he was at Duke, and how he sees the NBA finals ending up.
The Drive Tuesday 6-18-13 -Herschel Walker talks with The Drive before his appearance at the Charlotte Touchdown Club. They get into if he knew he was doing something great at Georgia, his time in the NFL, and what he has done for the military as he travels around the world visiting military bases in war zones.
The Drive Tuesday 6-18-13 -Steve Smith, Jay Bilas, and Stephen Curry were all in town for today’s First Tee Classic at Revolution Golf Course. Taylor talks with the guys about what the kids have learned from the First Tee Program, why these 3 guys are so involved in the Charlotte community, and we get their thoughts on the NBA Finals.
The Drive Monday 6-17-13 – Stephen Curry talks with The Drive live from his golf tournament about being recognized as one of the best outside shooters in the game right now, we get his thoughts on the NBA Finals and Danny Green’s amazing run of hitting 3′s in the Finals, and they talk about the Ada Jenkins Center the charity that his golf tournament benefits.
After finishing second for a record 6th time in the US Open, it’s only fair to ask this question: will we remember Phil Mickelson more for his three victories in The Masters, or the more than handful of silver medals he’s won in our national championship?
The Drive Friday 6-14-13 – Johnson Wagner joined the guys in studio to talk about his experiences playing the U.S. Open, where he sees his game going in the next 5 to 10 years,plus we take your calls with Johnson in studio.
The Drive Wednesday6-13-13 – Barry Melrose the quintessential hockey expert talks with The Drive about the start of the Stanley Cup Finals, why hockey hasn’t caught on in North Carolina, and we get his pick on who will be hoisting the Cup at the end of this series.
The Drive Wednesday 6-13-13 -Mike Fox talks with The Drive about the Tar Heels making it to Omaha for the 6th time in 8 years, they discuss just how badly he wants to win the Championship, and they talk about the rivalry between NC State and UNC-Chapel Hill.It’s always a battle, anyone can win, records don’t matter.”
NBA Legend Rick Barry: “It Comes Down To Talent & You Need Someone That Can Recognize Talent & Draft It.”
The Drive Tuesday 6-11-13 -Rick Barry talks with The Drive about his former Golden State Warriors and their newest star Steph Curry and his problematic ankles throughout his young career. Plus they get into the NBA finals and who he sees winning the whole thing as the head to San Antonio, Lebron’s leadership with the Heat, and with the Bobcats in another rebuilding season we get his thoughts on what the Bobcats should do with this years draft.
The Drive Monday 6-10-13 -The host of the Dan Patrick Show on NBC Sports Network gave insight into his departure from ESPN. Patrick says it was because he missed being able to spend time with [...]
Contact The Drive
- @CarolinaNBANFL no they were blown calls. Lots of them all night 2 hours ago
- Oh no RT @scott_fowler: Condolences to Herschel Walker, whose father died this morning. He will be replaced as CLT TD club by Thomas Davis. 5 hours ago
- @CarolinaNBANFL for both sides, sure they do. 6 hours ago
- RT @leejkw: @marcjames I mean't that in a good way, love the show ;-) 2 hours ago
- RT @Deadspin: Hundreds of Miami Heat fans left Game 6 early. Let's start the public shaming: deadsp.in/zNzJ563 7 hours ago
- RT @TaylorZRadio: Unbelievable. @marcjames has been saying it for years but this is so embarrassing... deadspin.com/hundreds-of-he… 7 hours ago
The CBS Charlotte Sports NetworkListen to The Drive with Marc James and Taylor Zarzour on the following affiliate stations:
- WDNC 620AM – Raleigh/Durham
- WCOG 1320AM – Greensboro
- WSNC 1200AM – Winston-Salem
- WMFR 1230AM – High Point
- The Whiner Line 6:45 Tuesday 2-26-13
- The Whiner Line 5:45 Tuesday 2-26-13
- The Whiner Line 6:45 Monday 2-25-13
- The Whiner Line 5:45 Monday 2-25-13
- The Whiner Line 6:45 Friday 2-22-13
- The Whiner Line 5:45 Friday 2-22-13
- The Whiner Line 6:45 Thursday 2-21-13
- The Whiner Line 5:45 Thursday 2-21-13
- The Whiner Line 6:45 Wednesday 2-20-13
- The Whiner Line 6:45 Tuesday 2-19-13