The Mac Attack
- Audio On Demand
- Mac Attack Productions
- Football Insiders
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Mac’s Slackers
- Old Man Cam
- Get Headlines
- Download For Free!
- Be Heard!
Mac Attack Show UpdatesMore Mac Attack Show Updates
- Tom Luginbill: Alabama's Still Alive ESPN's College Football analyst believes Alabama would get picked over Missouri, and discusses whether undefeated is a overrated. All the while acknowledging there can be no consensus and all sides have good points.
- Greg Anthony: The Key For Duke Is The Play Of Quinn Cook Greg Anthony, the lead college hoops analyst for CBS, joins the guys and immediately jumps into the Ron Rivera for Coach of the Year discussion. After agreeing with Mac, the guys move into college hardwood discussions.
- Mike Florio: Saints In A Tough Spot Against The Hottest Team In NFL Mike Florio from PFT and NBC joined the guys as he does each Wednesday to go around the league and he explained why he is becoming so high on the Panthers right now
- Gary Danielson: I Have To Side With Ohio State In BCS Debate Gary Danielson, who called the Iron Bowl for CBS, joins the show to discuss the "Kick Six" ending and looking ahead to bowl season.
- Take 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers v. Carolina Panthers - What's Changed A look at what's changed for the Tampa Bay Bucs since their loss to the Panthers in Week 8.
- Tom Luginbill Previews Rivalry Week ESPN's Tom Luginbill previews the Iron Bowl, Clemson-South Carolina and the other big college football games this weekend.
- Mike Florio: Panthers Win Sunday Was A Huge Accomplishment Mike Florio, from ProFootballTalk.com, joins Mac and Jim for his weekly Wednesday interview.
- Greg Cosell: There's Still Too Much Inconsistency In Cam's Game Greg Cosell, from NFL Matchup and our weekly film breakdwon guru, joined the show today instead of the customary Friday and breaks down some of the big plays from the Panthers game against Miami and looks ahead to the second matchup against the...
- Lee Sterling's Picks For Thanksgiving Weekend Lee Sterling, from Paramount Sports, give the guys his weekly picks, including a surprise in the Palmetto State.
- Brian Jones: Muschamp Will Turn Things Around Brian Jones, from CBS Sports and Mojo on CBS Sports Radio (joined in progress, most nights on WFNZ, at 7:00 PM), hops on the line to talk with Mac and Jim.
Bustin' Loose 10am-2pmMore Bustin' Loose 10am-2pm
- Steve Sarkisian Takes The USC Job. University of Washington head coach Steve Sarkisian was offered and has accepted the same position at the University of Southern California according to multiple reports. Even after interviewing former player and current Denver Broncos interim head...
- Patriots Beat Writer Christopher Price Previews the Panthers, Patriots Game Patriot beat writer for WEEI in Boston, Christopher Price joined the guys to talk about the big Monday Night game between the Pats and Panthers. Why the Panthers need to start quick, especially after halftime and how ...
- Lead CBS Sports Columnist Gregg Doyel Talks About His Concussion Article Lead CBS Sports Columnist Gregg Doyel joined Frank and Yarbs to talk about his concussion article and why Pop Warner football enrollment is down 10%. Are parents steering their children away from football at a young age?
The Drive 2pm-7pmMore The Drive 2pm-7pm
- Win with Powerball Power Play Thursdays! Listen to Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ’s "The Drive" with Taylor Zarzour and Marc James during "Power Play Thursdays" brought to you by the North Carolina Education Lottery! Be the designated caller for your chance to win a $50 prize pack from the...
- NBC Sports Rodney Harrison: "Like Brady, Steve Smith Has That Work Ethic, That's Why He Is So Great" From NBC Sports Football Night in America Rodney Harrison the former New England Patriots safety talks with The Drive about his proclamation that Cam Newton should have been benched a few weeks ago, how the Panthers have managed to win 8 straight...
- Carolina Panther Fans Are More Gullible Than Gomer Pyle Tell a Carolina Panther fan that the sky is green and they'll believe you. Tell a Carolina Panther fan that two quarters equal a dollar and they'll believe you. It could be raining sideways, pouring , cats and dogs...hell it could be a Typhoon...