The Mac Attack
- Audio On Demand
- Mac Attack Productions
- Football Insiders
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Mac’s Slackers
- Old Man Cam
- Get Headlines
- Download For Free!
- Be Heard!
Mac Attack Show UpdatesMore Mac Attack Show Updates
- Lee Sterling's Weekly Picks Lee Sterling, from Paramount Sports, announces his picks for college football championship weekend, Panthers-Saints on SNF and more.
- Greg Cosell: Saints Should Attack Mikell And Klein In The Pass Game Greg Cosell, from ESPN's NFL Matchup show and NFL Films joins the guys for his weekly spot to discuss the week's film study. Greg also points out the Panthers-Saints will receive a full segment of coverage on NFL matchup this week.
- Ted Ginn: I'm Seizing The Opportunity Carolina Gave Me At WR Panthers wide receiver and returner extraordinaire, Ted Ginn joined the Mac Attack on Friday. After introducing Ginn to the parody song made in his honor, Mac and Jim discuss the weekend's big matchup against the saints and tell fans how they can...
- Gene Chizik: I Sent Cam Texts Last Season About His Maturity Issues Cam Newton's coach at auburn, Gene Chizik, spoke with Mac about Cam's development, Auburn's success after he departed and breaking down the SEC championship game.
- Anthony Boone: People Have Doubted Us All Year, It Doesn't Bother Me In preparation for Duke's first trip to the ACC Championship game, Mac spoke with starting quarterback and Weddington's own, Anthony Boone. Boone emphasized this team's goal remains to win the ACC, not content with just making it to Charlotte.
- Bobby Hebert: Saints Hard-Pressed To Win If Cam Plays Well Former Saints (and Falcons and USFL) quarterback Bobby Hebert, perhaps the most well known fan for all things Louisiana football joined Mac to discuss the upcoming clash for the top spot in the NFC South.
- Tom Luginbill: Alabama's Still Alive ESPN's College Football analyst believes Alabama would get picked over Missouri, and discusses whether undefeated is a overrated. All the while acknowledging there can be no consensus and all sides have good points.
- Greg Anthony: The Key For Duke Is The Play Of Quinn Cook Greg Anthony, the lead college hoops analyst for CBS, joins the guys and immediately jumps into the Ron Rivera for Coach of the Year discussion. After agreeing with Mac, the guys move into college hardwood discussions.
- Mike Florio: Saints In A Tough Spot Against The Hottest Team In NFL Mike Florio from PFT and NBC joined the guys as he does each Wednesday to go around the league and he explained why he is becoming so high on the Panthers right now
- Gary Danielson: I Have To Side With Ohio State In BCS Debate Gary Danielson, who called the Iron Bowl for CBS, joins the show to discuss the "Kick Six" ending and looking ahead to bowl season.
Bustin' Loose 10am-2pmMore Bustin' Loose 10am-2pm
- NFC South Writer Knox Bardeen Previews The Panthers Saints Game. Lead NFC South writer for Bleacher Report Knox Bardeen joined Yarbs and Stan to talk about the huge game between the Panthers and the Saints on Sunday. What do the Panthers have to do to pull out a win in N.O. and how good can Cam Newton be?
- NFL Network Analyst Heath Evans Talks Panthers. NFL Network Analyst Heath Evans stopped by to discuss the Panthers and Saints game in N.O. on Sunday. We also go around the league to look at some other match ups. Should Gary Kubiak have been fired in Houston?
- Steve Sarkisian Takes The USC Job. University of Washington head coach Steve Sarkisian was offered and has accepted the same position at the University of Southern California according to multiple reports. Even after interviewing former player and current Denver Broncos interim head...
The Drive 2pm-7pmMore The Drive 2pm-7pm
- Win with Powerball Power Play Thursdays! Listen to Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ’s "The Drive" with Taylor Zarzour and Marc James during "Power Play Thursdays" brought to you by the North Carolina Education Lottery! Be the designated caller for your chance to win a $50 prize pack from the...
- NBC Sports Rodney Harrison: "Like Brady, Steve Smith Has That Work Ethic, That's Why He Is So Great" From NBC Sports Football Night in America Rodney Harrison the former New England Patriots safety talks with The Drive about his proclamation that Cam Newton should have been benched a few weeks ago, how the Panthers have managed to win 8 straight...
- Carolina Panther Fans Are More Gullible Than Gomer Pyle Tell a Carolina Panther fan that the sky is green and they'll believe you. Tell a Carolina Panther fan that two quarters equal a dollar and they'll believe you. It could be raining sideways, pouring , cats and dogs...hell it could be a Typhoon...