Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- Green Roof Vs. Cool Roof Many cities have created goals to reduce their carbon footprint over the next couple of years. One way they have found to do this is through the roofs of buildings, i.e. “green” and “cool” roofs. Find out what a green roof or cool roof is, how much...
- Turn Your Attic Into A Bedroom Dust out the cobwebs, take a look around and create a working plan for turning your dingy storage space into a new, beautiful bedroom.
- Embrace Efficient and Eco-Friendly Home Heating The most environmentally conscious way to heat homes is to embrace efficient heating lifestyle practices. Slight alterations in personal heating practices will decrease heating bills and improve the environmental quality of the home.
- Where To Buy Solar For Your Charlotte Home Homeowners in Charlotte interested in installing solar panels for their home should consider price, tax credits, environmental benefits and payback periods when considering this renewable energy source.
- Ask An Expert: Staging Your Home on a Budget Balancing out the clutter with the potential of your home is a challenge for any homeowner, but it’s something that can be done successfully, even on a small budget.
- Home Nutrition: Is Trick Or Treating Worth It? It may be hard for parents to lay down a no-candy law for their kids on this sweetly scary night, but should they?
- Ask An Expert: 5 Tips to Winterize Your Closet Unless you have a closet that rivals the size of a small bedroom, the changing of the seasons usually means reorganizing.
- Shhh: Is It Possible To Keep Your Home Private Today? Who's watching you? What are they learning about you? And how can you turn it off?
- The Pros & Cons Of Working From Home Ten percent of the American workforce is currently working from home. Could it work for you?
- Caring For The Elderly: Does China Have It Right? China recently passed an Elderly Rights Law, requiring adult children to stay connected with their parents.