- Lead National NFL Writer For Bleacher Report Aaron Nagler Talks About The NFL Schedule Release.
- Mike Florio Discussed The NFL Schedule, The Panthers & Cam’s Leadership
- Bleacher Report Football Reporter Chris Simms Talks NFL Draft.
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season
- It’s Official: Thanks to @DaleJr @RGIII Will Try His Hand At @NASCAR| cbsloc.al/1jOw41Z 1 hour ago
- Blog: Guy Who Caught Pujols 500th HR Ball Made Huge Mistake via @kingofthekc. What would you do? | cbsloc.al/1lF57yN 2 hours ago
- We're ONE WEEK AWAY From Our WFNZ Pre Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub! Get Details Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 4 hours ago
- Keep Listening All This Week For WFNZ's 'Word That Wins' Natl Contest To Help You Win $1000! Or, Register Here: cbsloc.al/QzB1TC 5 hours ago
- .@Panthers Have 3 Nationally-Televised @NFL Games In 2014. Which One Are You Most Excited About? cbsloc.al/1roD9Ld 6 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Weather
Now that the snow and ice have ended in South Carolina, hundreds of thousands of residents are waiting for power to return so life can get back to normal.
North Carolina environmental agencies are renewing daily air quality forecasts for ozone pollution in the state’s metropolitan areas. The state Department of Environment and Natural Resources says the ozone season begins Monday. Air quality has […]
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP/CBS Charlotte) — Most of North Carolina can expect winter weather later today. The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for most of the state until late Friday night or […]
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP/CBS Charlotte) — Record warmth for this time of year spread across southern North Carolina this past weekend. The National Weather Service says Charlotte tied its record high of 75 degrees Sunday, last […]
Hurricane Sandy, merging with a secondary upper-level low, will create a very strong storm system across the central Appalachians during the first part of the week.
- Meteorologist: ‘Severe Weather Threat Is Almost Zero’ For Obama’s DNC Speech 09/05/2012
- 6 Days Of 100-Degree Or More Temp Sets NC Record 07/08/2012
- 3 Kids Alive After Being Ripped From Beds During Tornado 03/05/2012
- Irene Moves West, NC Declares State Of Emergency CBS Charlotte–08/25/2011