The Call Up
Latest On The Call Up
- Learn About Paralyzed Veterans Of America | Donate Here This Thanksgiving, help thank America's heroes who were injured while defending our freedom. For just $49, you'll help provide access to quality healthcare, rehabilitation and more.
- Plenty On The Line For No. 25 Duke, UNC DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — No. 25 Duke has a second chance to control the Coastal Division. North Carolina needs one more victory for bowl eligibility.
- Newton: I'm Not Playing Great Ball Right Now CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — While Cam Newton admits he's not been 100 percent in "a long time," the Panthers' two-time Pro Bowl quarterback refused to use that as an excuse for his struggles during a four-game losing streak.
- Lillard, Blazers Rally To Beat Hornets 102-100 PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — After the Trail Blazers clawed back from a 23-point deficit and withstood a video review of the final shot, guard Wesley Matthews enjoyed a laugh in the locker room. "That's how we drew it up," he joked.
- Vote: Panthers 2014 Season Assessment Poll Page The Carolina Panthers are now 3-6-1 after their disastrous loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday Night Football. Even though they are still 2nd in the NFC South and potentially make a run into clinching a playoff spot in the NFC Division, the...
- Panthers Need Newton To Bounce Back Against Eagles CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers coach Ron Rivera hopes the return of two starting offensive linemen will give Cam Newton more time to make plays in the passing game.
- Top 5: Best Carolina Panthers Plays For 2014-15 (So Far...) The Carolina Panthers are struggling to make it back into the NFL Playoffs this year with their (3-5-1) record, but along the way, they've had some incredible plays for their highlight reel.
- Davis Powers Pelicans Past Hornets 100-91 NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Anthony Davis heard the chants of "MVP! MVP!" in the fourth quarter, and it caught him off guard once again. It looks as if he better get used to that familiar cheer.
- Carmelo Anthony Leads Knicks Over Hornets 96-93 NEW YORK (AP) — Before forcing his way to New York, Carmelo Anthony recalled how he marveled at the numbers that Denver Nuggets teammate Allen Iverson had posted in his career.
- Why I Finally Bought Into The New Charlotte Hornets Okay, I fess up, I was wrong.