Latest NFL News
- The NFL PAT Line: If It Ain't Broken, Don't Fix It It seems once again that a bigger picture is being missed when it comes to a proposed change in the way that the NFL has been played since the time that we all started watching.
- QCB Unleashed: Bears' Hester Cut & 49ers Harbough Dresses Same All The Time! On this week's episode of QCB Unleashed, Q talks about how the Chicago Bears released famous punt returner Devin Hester from their team.
- NFL Draft: First Round Composite Mock 1.0 Using several mock drafts, we're trying to get a better idea of who might be available for the Panthers to select in the first round. Using average draft position as selection order, the Panthers are left with options at multiple need positions.
- Offseason Podcast: Replacing Gross, Tagging Hardy and Offseason Priorities Colin Hoggard and Danny Guy discussing moving on (both in free agency and the draft) after Jordan Gross retires, the impact of tagging Hardy, priorities in the secondary and can the Panthers afford to part ways with 89?
- Weekend Warriors-Panthers Next Move Now that Greg Hardy has been tagged, what is Panthers GM Dave Gettleman's next move? Len Martez & Colin Hoggard discuss the future of the Panthers' roster plus the Virginia Cavaliers winning the ACC.
- Study: Repeated Head Injuries Can Lead To Hormonal Dysfunction, Decreased Quality Of Life According to a recent study, repeated head injuries among professional football players can lead to hormonal dysfunction and decreased quality of life.
- Joel Corry: Hardy Might Ask For Peppers Type Money Former agent and current writer, Joel Corry, joined Mac and Jim to discuss all things Panthers salary cap. Joel covers it all from Steve Smith to Cam to Greg Hardy, He thinks Greg Hardy and his agent might ask for Julius Peppers type money
- Panthers Could Save Up to $4 Million by Cutting Smith With the Panthers 'evaluating' Steve Smith and his role on the team next season, the team has options if they decide it's time to part ways with one of the all-time greats. Which method they choose will have an impact on both the salary caps for this...
- Sports, Athletes And Their Sugary Sweets Players have been known to engulf heavy sweets before games to give them that extra boost.
- Jordan Gross Retires From The Panthers, Looks Forward To New Things Jordan Gross talks with The Drive about his retirement from the league, whats next for him, and what some of his best memories are from his time with the Panthers.