Pro Football Kickoff
- Talking Bleep w/The QCB Show #46 Opening weekend for the 2014 NFL season! We broke it down...Panthers, Division Winners, Super bowl predictions, Fantasy Football, College football...Check it out Talking Bleep w/The QCB an entertaining, intellectual, sports talk show...Nice
- Mike Floio On Jim Irsay, Michael Sam, And The Panthers Mike Florio from PFT/NBC joined the guys live from Seattle in advance of tomorrow night's Packers/Seahawks game. He also discussed the Jim Irsay punishment, Michael Sam getting cut by the Rams, the Panthers, and more on week of the NFL
- Panthers QB Newton Returns To Practice Field CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton is back in pads — dramatically oversized pads. The Panthers two-time Pro Bowl quarterback returned to practice Monday wearing a long, bulky flak jacket designed to provide added protection for his healing fractured...
- Mike Mayock: Gettleman Needs More Credit For The Benjamin Pick Mike Mayock from the NFL Network and Westwood One joined Mac to discuss his take on Cam Newton's future contract, Dave Gettleman getting criticized for not taking a left tackle, the progress of Kelvin Benjamin as a WR, and more
- Bill Polian On The Future Of Cam Newton In Carolina Former Panthers/Colts GM Bill Polian joined Mac to discuss the Saints-Panthers game tonight, his new book, and an interesting response when asked if he would sign Cam Newton to a long term 100 plus million dollar deal if he was in charge of the team
- 5 Things To Watch: Saints, Panthers Square Off For NFC South Lead CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints have to find a way to win on the road if they plan to take over first place in the NFC South. That's something they haven't been able to do this season.
- Injury Report: Panthers Get Some Back, Lose Others For Game With Saints The Carolina Panthers are really hoping that something can change in week nine of the regular season, and maybe all they need is a short week to get motivated again. With a short week though, there is less time for injuries to heal and that makes for...