Racism In America
- Men Walk In Heels To Raise Awareness Of Violence Against Women
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Later on @thedrivenc @MuggsyBogues at 3p and former @WWE star #MickFoley joins us in studio at 5p. Listen Live bit.ly/TLaFeD 22 minutes ago
- Duke Freshman Jabari Parker (@JPiz1) Declares For @NBA Draft | cbsloc.al/1hQa7m1 56 minutes ago
- Come To The WFNZ Pre Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub Thurs, 5/1 ft @gregolsen82, @tomsorensen, & More! Info Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 1 hour ago
- RT @TBoneWFNZ: A great 20 interview with Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford from this morning « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1kE4Ygn 2 hours ago
- Walker Leads @Bobcats Over Bulls In OT, 91-86 cbsloc.al/1ndV5bZ 3 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Racism In America
Organizers of a 12th week of protests outside the North Carolina General Assembly plan to focus on opposition to a new voter identification bill.
A talented group of artists has united to redefine the constructs that currently restrict the idea of black masculinity. Leaders in visual art, performance, and spoken word — brothers, determined to redefine the ideal of what it means to be a black man through a bold initiative called, Question Bridge: Black Males.
(CBS Charlotte) — It’s hard to believe that in today’s day and age racism still exists in America — but it does. The fact that racism continues to persist in our country, is downright shameful. […]