Political Blog Progressive
- Lead National NFL Writer For Bleacher Report Aaron Nagler Talks About The NFL Schedule Release.
- Mike Florio Discussed The NFL Schedule, The Panthers & Cam’s Leadership
- Bleacher Report Football Reporter Chris Simms Talks NFL Draft.
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season
- It’s Official: Thanks to @DaleJr @RGIII Will Try His Hand At @NASCAR| cbsloc.al/1jOw41Z 4 hours ago
- Blog: Guy Who Caught Pujols 500th HR Ball Made Huge Mistake via @kingofthekc. What would you do? | cbsloc.al/1lF57yN 4 hours ago
- We're ONE WEEK AWAY From Our WFNZ Pre Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub! Get Details Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 6 hours ago
- Keep Listening All This Week For WFNZ's 'Word That Wins' Natl Contest To Help You Win $1000! Or, Register Here: cbsloc.al/QzB1TC 7 hours ago
- .@Panthers Have 3 Nationally-Televised @NFL Games In 2014. Which One Are You Most Excited About? cbsloc.al/1roD9Ld 8 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Progressive
Last week, Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican Minority Leader in the Senate, did the stupidest thing any Senate Leader has done in the history of the Senate: He filibustered a bill he supported within a minute of introducing the legislation.
Slowly but surely the economy is picking up steam. Today’s job numbers are another data point that Barack Obama and Democrats have put the country on a path to recovery from the economic carnage of the Bush Administration.
In June of last year, the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act. As I wrote, this is the Greatest Tax Ever! I was thrilled to get a notice this year that I was getting a rebate check from my health insurance company.
The Brain Dead Republican Congress has had some low points, but last week’s Senate vote on a United Nations treaty for the disabled was notable in its outrageousness.
Republicans built a trap for themselves, having for years passed bills with highly unpopular cuts and little public notice. Now Republicans will take the blame if we go over the fiscal cliff.
With one month to go before we reach the fiscal cliff, Republicans are going to have to figure out how to do something serious for a change instead of grandstanding and avoiding specifics.
Speaker John Boehner believes he holds a strong hand in fiscal cliff and debt limit talks. He is, once again, taking the global economy hostage and playing politics with the U.S. debt limit.
Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
It is not news when Republicans try to block access to the ballot box for poor, minority and elderly voters. What is unusual is that Republicans are admitting it.