Political Blog Progressive
- Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The Miami Heat And The NBA Playoffs
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Vinny Del Negro: Heat Series Is Great Experience For Bobcats Organization
- Stan Van Gundy: I’m Suprised By Win Total But Not The Job Clifford Did
- Steve Clifford: We Can’t Just Be Satisfied By Making The Playoffs
- .@Bobcats Need To Solve LeBron @KingJames For First Playoff Win | cbsloc.al/1gGyGN1 #Bobcats 5 hours ago
- NBA Playoff Odds & Ends: @NBA Championship & Conference Winners cbsloc.al/1nsENcp #Vegas #Odds 6 hours ago
- Charles Davis: I Don’t See How @Panthers Pass On Cooks (@brandincooks) Or Beckham Jr. (@OBJ_3) cbsloc.al/P5CkbS #NFLDraft 7 hours ago
- Carolina Hurricanes Enter Offseason Of Uncertainty | cbsloc.al/1r5wDa4 9 hours ago
- Come To 2014 WFNZ Pre Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub Thurs, May 1st ft @gregolsen82, @tomsorensen, & More! Info Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 11 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.