Political Blog Progressive
- Dave Wannstedt who is doing a great job on FOX will be with us at 930am to talk College Football. Bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 57 minutes ago
- RT @NathanConley: It's Tuesday.That means it's time for NFL Power Rankings Week 5. See where your Team Ranks« CBS Charlotte http://t.co/cao… 1 hour ago
- @TakeoSpikes51 of @NBCSports is up next on @MacAttackWFNZ Bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 1 hour ago
- A programming note: @TakeoSpikes51 will be at 845am. Dave Wannstedt at 930am. Bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 2 hours ago
- Also FOX Sports College Football analyst Dave Wannstedt (930) is on the show Bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 3 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.