Political Blog Progressive
- Mac Attack Productions: Big Jim Slade’s Fake Panthers Headlines
- Greg Cosell: Cam Has Too Much Overall Inconsistency As A Passer
- Musicians + Sports: Florida Georgia Line On SEC Football And ‘Anything Goes’ Tailgate Party Concert
- Mike Mayock: Gettleman Needs More Credit For The Benjamin Pick
- Bill Polian On The Future Of Cam Newton In Carolina
- Time now for our Carolina VW Best of the Best w/ former #NBA Commish David Stern talking #Hornets & more. bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 8 hours ago
- #Hornets RT @Kroeger We're chatting w/ widow of the late Bobby Phills right now on @PrimetimeWFNZ remembering Bobby. bit.ly/1zSlnYr 8 hours ago
- Need handicapping advice for this weekend? @thefatjack joins us to talk #CFB & #NFL picks. bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 866-750-9610 or tweet q's! 9 hours ago
- Joined now by @Andy_Benoit of MMQB to break down the tape of Cam Newton last night & his struggles. bit.ly/ListenWFNZ #Panthers 10 hours ago
- Time now to talk #CLTHSFB w/ @Cdclarksports of @WCNC. Great lineup of games tonight on #FNFrenzy. bit.ly/ListenWFNZ @WCNChs #NCHSAA 11 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.