Political Blog Conservative
- Bleacher Report Football Reporter Chris Simms Talks NFL Draft.
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season
- Corey Chavous Talks Panthers Draft With a Focus on WR Need
- Greg Cosell: I Really Like WR Donte Moncrief As A Late 1st Round Pick
- #SmallBusiness Owners: Last chance to enter to win a free 3-month ad campaign with @AudioAdCenter! Start here: cbsloc.al/1jmOJWV 1 hour ago
- Celebrating 100 years of losing at Wrigley Field isn't exactly a happy occasion, right? cbsloc.al/1f6m8TU #Cubs 2 hours ago
- Check Out The Carolina @Panthers 2014 Regular Season #NFL Schedule! cbsloc.al/1pooJx4 #Panthers #KeepPounding 5 hours ago
- Check Out The Carolina @Panthers 2014 Regular Season @NFL Schedule! cbsloc.al/1pooJx4 #Panthers #KeepPounding 6 hours ago
- RT @marcjames: Here it is Panther Nation: the 2014 Schedule. Let the Predictions & Prognostications Begin. #Panthers http://t.co/WVePlySc7j 7 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
Obama plays basketball and Romney campaigns on Election Day
Can anyone other than Vice President Joe Biden himself imagine Joe Biden as a presidential candidate after all we’ve learned about him in the past four years while he has sat one heartbeat away from the presidency?
Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
As odd as it seems, President Barack Obama and Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey are in the midst of a marvelous “bromance”.
Whether it’s because college kids are getting smarter or have just found better things to do with their energy and time over the past four years, there is a survey result which indicates that President Barack Obama’s “star power” among the young is fading drastically in 2012 as compared to 2008.