Political Blog Conservative
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- MMQB’s Andy Benoit: Newton Has Chance To Be One Of Best Ever
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift
- Weekend Warriors- Championship Saturday
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- Later on @thedrivenc @CFD22 at 3:30p and @WillBrinson from @CBSSports at 5p. Plus are athletes role models??? bit.ly/TLaFeD 2 hours ago
- Live now on #BustinLoose w/ @frankgarcia65 is Panthers Cornerback @captain_41 talking #Saints and #Jets. Listen Here: bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 3 hours ago
- RT @NathanConley: @wfnz Joining #BustinLoose w/ @frankgarcia65 is Panthers Cornerback @captain_41 talking #Saints & #Jets. Listen Live: htt… 3 hours ago
- Live on #BustinLoose w/ @frankgarcia65 we'll talk College FB & NFL with author of the "Miracle in Miami" @DougFlutie: bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 4 hours ago
- RT @NathanConley: Now on #BustinLoose w/ @frankgarcia65 we'll talk College FB & NFL with author of the "Miracle in Miami" @DougFlutie: http… 4 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
Obama plays basketball and Romney campaigns on Election Day
Can anyone other than Vice President Joe Biden himself imagine Joe Biden as a presidential candidate after all we’ve learned about him in the past four years while he has sat one heartbeat away from the presidency?
Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
As odd as it seems, President Barack Obama and Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey are in the midst of a marvelous “bromance”.
Whether it’s because college kids are getting smarter or have just found better things to do with their energy and time over the past four years, there is a survey result which indicates that President Barack Obama’s “star power” among the young is fading drastically in 2012 as compared to 2008.