Political Blog Conservative
- Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The Miami Heat And The NBA Playoffs
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Vinny Del Negro: Heat Series Is Great Experience For Bobcats Organization
- Stan Van Gundy: I’m Suprised By Win Total But Not The Job Clifford Did
- Steve Clifford: We Can’t Just Be Satisfied By Making The Playoffs
- TTYM: John Daly Tees Off A Model And Francoeur Thinks His Teammate Is Deaf | cbsloc.al/1gHyRYn 57 minutes ago
- Come To The WFNZ Pre Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub May 1st ft @gregolsen82, @tomsorensen, & More! Info Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 1 hour ago
- See Our List Of The Top 5 @NBA Playoff Moments Of All Time...What's Your Favorite? cbsloc.al/1mdUOmv #NBAPlayoffs 2 hours ago
- Come To The 2014 WFNZ Golf Classic At @oldesycamore On Friday, May 30th! Details Here -> bit.ly/P2POoO 3 hours ago
- .@Bobcats Need To Solve LeBron @KingJames For First Playoff Win | cbsloc.al/1gGyGN1 4 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
As the politicians on the “left” and other persons on the political “left” insist that the election is over and that is why the rest of Americans should move on and drop the Benghazi, Libya controversy, those “leftists” need to understand exactly why the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack needs to come out.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is obviously in the wrong business. He is becoming more of a television celebrity by the minute and getting much better reviews as a television performer than as governor.
Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley need to be removed from the top of the nation’s top newspaper publications and demoted to the likes of the National Enquirer.
Obama’s press conference confirmed the fear that many Americans have. It’s the fear that Americans are apparently in for more of the same in terms of having a non-compromising and less-than-totally-transparent politician in the Oval Office.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.