Political Blog Conservative
- Lead National NFL Writer For Bleacher Report Aaron Nagler Talks About The NFL Schedule Release.
- Mike Florio Discussed The NFL Schedule, The Panthers & Cam’s Leadership
- Bleacher Report Football Reporter Chris Simms Talks NFL Draft.
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season
- It’s Official: Thanks to @DaleJr @RGIII Will Try His Hand At @NASCAR| cbsloc.al/1jOw41Z 28 minutes ago
- Blog: Guy Who Caught Pujols 500th HR Ball Made Huge Mistake via @kingofthekc. What would you do? | cbsloc.al/1lF57yN 53 minutes ago
- We're ONE WEEK AWAY From Our WFNZ Pre Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub! Get Details Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 2 hours ago
- Keep Listening All This Week For WFNZ's 'Word That Wins' Natl Contest To Help You Win $1000! Or, Register Here: cbsloc.al/QzB1TC 3 hours ago
- .@Panthers Have 3 Nationally-Televised @NFL Games In 2014. Which One Are You Most Excited About? cbsloc.al/1roD9Ld 4 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
As the politicians on the “left” and other persons on the political “left” insist that the election is over and that is why the rest of Americans should move on and drop the Benghazi, Libya controversy, those “leftists” need to understand exactly why the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack needs to come out.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is obviously in the wrong business. He is becoming more of a television celebrity by the minute and getting much better reviews as a television performer than as governor.
Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley need to be removed from the top of the nation’s top newspaper publications and demoted to the likes of the National Enquirer.
Obama’s press conference confirmed the fear that many Americans have. It’s the fear that Americans are apparently in for more of the same in terms of having a non-compromising and less-than-totally-transparent politician in the Oval Office.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.