Political Blog Conservative
- Mike Florio: Panthers Still Have A Great Chance To Get Two Seed
- James Brown: Coach Cowher Has Mentioned What A Great Job Rivera Is Doing
- Cincinnati Bearcats Head Coach Tommy Tuberville Previews The Belk Bowl Matchup With The North Carolina Tar Heels
- Dari Nowkhah Lays Out How Auburn Upsets FSU
- CBS Sports Will Brinson Is Ready For The Superbowl In NYC
- Mike Florio: Panthers Still Have A Great Chance To Get Two Seed « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1bWLzVs 46 minutes ago
- James Brown: Coach Cowher Has Mentioned What A Great Job Rivera Is Doing « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1gppZed 46 minutes ago
- RT @NathanConley: @wfnz If you missed #BearCats Head FB Coach @TTuberville earlier previewing the @belkbowl matchup w/ UNC, here it is: htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @NathanConley: Live on #BustinLoose w/ @frankgarcia65 is Cincinnati Head FB Coach @TTuberville to discuss the upcoming @belkbowl: http:/… 2 hours ago
- JB actually moved to 945am bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 3 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
As the politicians on the “left” and other persons on the political “left” insist that the election is over and that is why the rest of Americans should move on and drop the Benghazi, Libya controversy, those “leftists” need to understand exactly why the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack needs to come out.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is obviously in the wrong business. He is becoming more of a television celebrity by the minute and getting much better reviews as a television performer than as governor.
Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley need to be removed from the top of the nation’s top newspaper publications and demoted to the likes of the National Enquirer.
Obama’s press conference confirmed the fear that many Americans have. It’s the fear that Americans are apparently in for more of the same in terms of having a non-compromising and less-than-totally-transparent politician in the Oval Office.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.