Political Blog Conservative
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Bar Bans ‘Blurred Lines’ After UNC Student Complained Song Promoted Rape Culture
- Horry County Bans Beach Tents
- Former NC Teacher Accused Of Sending Obscene Videos To Students
- RT @marcjames: Bobcats-Heat: Game 3 - Sat April 26 Miami at Charlotte 7:00PM ESPN Game 4 - Mon April 28 Miami at Charlotte 7:00PM TNT… 3 hours ago
- RT @marcjames: Bobcats-Heat Series: Game 1 - Sun April 20 at Miami 3:30PM ABC Game 2 - Wed April 23 Charlotte at Miami 7:00 P.M. TNT … 3 hours ago
- See Our List Of The Top 5 #NBA #Playoff Moments Of All Time: cbsloc.al/1mdUOmv 3 hours ago
- .@David59Duval - a one-time rival - doesn't expect @TigerWoods to Win Another Masters | cbsloc.al/1noFKCz #PGA 4 hours ago
- [AUDIO] @Bobcats GM Rich Cho Talks Candidly About His Playoff Team & 'Pleasant Surprise' of Big Al! Listen Here: cbsloc.al/1jLcbdv 6 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.