Political Blog Conservative
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Adam Lucas Previews Duke-UNC Round 2
- The Great Tommy Tomlinson Discusses His Emotional Piece On Dean Smith
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, More Among to Perform at 2014 ACM Awards
- Duke-UNC reaction day on the Mac Attack and @alaatweets joins us at 930am to discuss that & more bit.ly/TLaFeD 35 minutes ago
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back dlvr.it/56DQ21 4 hours ago
- BEST OF #CLT: Best Family-Friendly Activities In Charlotte For St. Patrick’s Day 2014 | cbsloc.al/1cHNkC7 10 hours ago
- .@JFeinsteinShow Shares Amazing Stories About Dean Smith & @GoHeels Program | cbsloc.al/1kCvBnI #UNC 12 hours ago
- ICYMI this morning – @UVAMensHoops head coach Tony Bennett told @JFeinstein: "Seeding Is Overrated" #OneOnOne cbsloc.al/1fHeZc5 14 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Political Blog Conservative
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.