Old Man Cam
- Anthony Boone: People Have Doubted Us All Year, It Doesn’t Bother Me
- Bobby Hebert: Saints Hard-Pressed To Win If Cam Plays Well
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Talking Bleep With The QCB Show #12
- Come Donate Coats To 3rd Annual Charlotte Mechanical Coat Drive TODAY 7 AM - 2 PM At WFNZ AAA Doghouse. Info Here: cbsloc.al/18lygLL 58 minutes ago
- Friday regulars @paramountsports (745) and @gregcosell (805) will also be with us. bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 2 hours ago
- Panthers WR Ted Ginn Jr is at 730am Also, Gene Chizik talks Cam/Auburn/BCS at 930 : bit.ly/ListenWFNZ 2 hours ago
- RT @CLTmechanical: @wfnz Thanks for the mention! Looking forward to collecting as many coats for those in need as possible! #Charlotte 2 hours ago
- Sports Verdict: Should A One-Loss Team Be In The BCS Championship Game? dlvr.it/4SGcRp 5 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Old Man Cam
In Part 2 of our Old Man Cam special, Jim Celania continues to try and destroy his brackets since he did so badly in the opening weekend games.
On this week’s episode of Old Man Cam, Jim Celania has already gotten sick and tired of the NCAA Tournament after the opening weekend. With St. Louis, New Mexico, and other lower seed schools losing, Jim’s brackets are done even before the Sweet 16 starts this Thursday!
Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ The Fan–2013/03/27
On this week’s episode of “Old Man Cam,” Jim Celania walks around the corridors of CBS Radio to ask other employees and even the Big Wigs about who will win this weekend’s big matchup between Duke and North Carolina!
Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ The Fan–2013/03/08
On this special episode of Old Man Cam, Jim Celania shows you behind the scenes of how the “Mac Attack” transitions to “On The Beat” every day.
On this week’s episode of Old Man Cam, Jim Celania is in search of his Valentine for this year…but will any lucky lady choose him at our CBS Radio station?
On this week’s episode of Old Man Cam, Jim Celania picked out three of his favorites including the infamous Go Daddy.com Nerd on Hot Model Kiss and The Doritos Goat eating every bag of Doritos in a guy’s house.
On this year’s Groundhog Day, watch Jim Celania record his pet Willie The Dog to see if he sees his shadow or not! Willie The Dog has been 8 out of 8 in predicting a longer winter or earlier spring over the last eight years.
Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ The Fan–2013/02/04
On this week’s episode of “Old Man Cam,” Jim C gives Mac and over/under bet as to how many Kickstand Chicken Wings he’ll eat today will predict the outcome of this weekend’s Super Bowl!
On another episode of “Old Man Cam,” Jim dusts off his ancient skiing jacket and preps for his cross country ski expedition to the WFNZ studio this morning as ice and freezing rain blanket the Queen City.