Old Man Cam
- Behind the Song: Miranda Lambert’s ACM-Nominated ‘Mama’s Broken Heart’
- Bobcats Ast. Coach Mark Price Talks Big Al, MKG And The Playoff Push
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Now Includes Danielle Bradbery, Lee Brice, Florida Georgia Line, More
- Alaa Abdelnaby: I’m Leaning Towards Fair Or Parker As ACC POY
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back
- RT @marcjames: Tom Sorensen @tomsorensen LIVE on @thedrivenc In Studio Taking Your phone calls on the Panthers, Steve Smith, & Dave Gettlem… 1 hour ago
- .@theACC Player Of The Year Named. @T24Warren Receives Top Honors. Other Awards Given As Well. cbsloc.al/1lSPXcD #POY #ROY 1 hour ago
- RT @marcjames: Duke All-American Jabari Parker LIVE on @thedrivenc NOW. Listen to 610 in CLT & wfnz.com #JabariParker #Duke #… 1 hour ago
- .@Panthers OL Hangartner Says He’s Retiring From NFL | cbsloc.al/1fpLtGN 2 hours ago
- See The @NFL Free Agency Tracker For Where Your Favorite Players Are Projected To Be Next Season: cbsloc.al/1ndmCel #FreeAgency 6 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Old Man Cam
On this week’s episode of “Old Man Cam,” we go into the vault to discover Jim Celania’s video piece about the injuries that happen during the Winter Olympics in Lake Placid.
On this week’s episode of “Old Man Cam,” Jim Celania takes you to Lake Placid circa 1980 for the Winter Olympics as he gives you the weather report for his local TV station at the time.
On this week’s episode of “Old Man Cam,” Jim Celania talks about the living situation happening during the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid.
On this week’s episode of “Old Man Cam,” Jim Celania goes to the vault back over 30 years ago as he covers the Winter Olympics in Lake Placid.
Twenty years ago, while covering Super Bowl XXVIII, our very own “short, slow, white wide receiver” delved into the number of footballs brought to the big game and how Wilson constructs the pigskins used in the NFL.
Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ The Fan–01/30/2014
- Old Man Cam Vault: Media Day Coverage At Super Bowl XXVIII 01/27/2014
- Jimmy’s Classics: Howard Cosell Calls the Nutcracker Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ The Fan–12/19/2013
- Old Man Cam: Too Much “Old Man” Playing 12/03/2013
- Old Man Cam: Jim’s Ranting & 7 Pin Miss At WFNZ’s “Split Happens” 11/25/2013