- Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The Miami Heat And The NBA Playoffs
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Vinny Del Negro: Heat Series Is Great Experience For Bobcats Organization
- Stan Van Gundy: I’m Suprised By Win Total But Not The Job Clifford Did
- Steve Clifford: We Can’t Just Be Satisfied By Making The Playoffs
- See Our List Of The Top 5 @NBA Playoff Moments Of All Time...What's Your Favorite? cbsloc.al/1mdUOmv #NBAPlayoffs 44 minutes ago
- Come To The 2014 WFNZ Golf Classic At @oldesycamore On Friday, May 30th! Details Here -> bit.ly/P2POoO 1 hour ago
- .@Bobcats Need To Solve LeBron @KingJames For First Playoff Win | cbsloc.al/1gGyGN1 2 hours ago
- RT @marcjames: NFL's All-Time Leading Rusher Emmitt Smith on @thedrivenc NOW. Listen to 610 @wfnz in CLT; 620 in Triangle; & http://t.co/Zd… 3 hours ago
- Bobcats Coach Steve Clifford on @thedrivenc NOW with @marcjames on 610 in CLT & wfnz.com @bobcats #Bobcats #SteveClifford 3 hours ago
Latest Charlotte NBA Playoffs
Five things to watch for in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, as the San Antonio Spurs try to clinch their fifth title and end the Miami Heat’s reign on Tuesday night:
The Spurs have long been the NBA’s gold standard when it comes to drafting and development, preferring to roll up their sleeves and scour the globe to find the right players to slot into well-defined roles in San Antonio.
A little more than a year ago, the Miami Heat stood on the verge of elimination in the Eastern Conference Finals. The team’s heart and the ability of the Big Three were being questioned left and right ahead of Game 6 of the Conference Finals.
The Miami Heat dug themselves a hole when they allowed the San Antonio Spurs to go up 3-2 in the 2013 NBA Finals. Heading into Game 6, the Heat face long odds of just getting to Game 7, much less winning the NBA championship.
They lost three times in three months in one of the most overpowering stretches the NBA has ever seen.
Danny Green once wasn’t good enough to be on the same team as LeBron James.
The Miami Heat have been playing the entire 2012-2013 season with a mentality of championship or bust. After dropping Game 5 of the NBA Finals, the Heat’s proverbial backs are against the wall and the championship dreams are close to becoming another Finals nightmare.
CBS NBA Writer Zach Harper: “The Heat Are Supposed To Be A Good 2nd Half Team And Haven’t Played Like It”
Bustin’ Loose: 6-17-13: Zach Harper: CBS NBA Writer Zach Harper joined the guys to talk about the NBA Finals and whether the Heat can come back. “The Heat are supposed to be good 2nd […]
Sports Radio 610AM WFNZ The Fan–06/17/2013
Manu Ginobili ran onto the floor as fans stood and screamed. He went to the bench, and they chanted his name. The sights and sounds of so many San Antonio spring nights were back Sunday — and the real party might be just a few days away.