Lighter Side Of Taxes
- Greg Hardy And Luke Kuechly From the Panthers Locker Room
- Talking Bleep w/The QCB Show #13…Nice
- UNC Head Coach Larry Fedora Talks About Cincinnati And The Belk Bowl.
- Vinny Cerrato: Shanahan Is Trying To Leave Snyder With A Mess
- Friday: Mac Attack & Bustin’ Loose at the WFNZ AAA Doghouse for the WCNC Magical Toy Drive
- Greg Hardy And Luke Kuechly From the Panthers Locker Room dlvr.it/4VcJjW 1 hour ago
- VIDEO: It's raining BEER! Well not exactly, but a brewery did have to deal with a beer flood yesterday. Watch here: cbsloc.al/1hMX4B8 5 hours ago
- 'You will be a stronger human with time' A note from one #43 to another. Who sent it? Click here to learn more: cbsloc.al/1hOUAlT 6 hours ago
- See How @AuburnU Can Upset @floridastate In BCS Game! Plus, #Saban Topic From @ESPNDari cbsloc.al/18BU0PZ 8 hours ago
- RT @Jay_Weezie: Ep 13 of #talkinbleep w/The @QCBWFNZ w/ @FSU_Football announcer Gene Deckerhoff @Coxcoxandcox @wfnz « CBS Charlotte http:/… 8 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Lighter Side Of Taxes
So you’ve prepared your tax return and found that you owe. What should you do if you can’t pay?
Millions of people are getting a jump on filing their tax returns now that they have received their W-2s and 1099 forms. And for most, the incentive to get moving is to get that tax refund in their bank account as soon as possible.
If you’re preparing your own taxes you should definitely do what the professionals do: use tax preparation software.
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
There are lots of websites and software available, but you may not have thought of smartphone apps for doing your taxes.
For easy filing this year download all your Federal Tax Forms from our one-stop shop.
As part of the fiscal cliff deal, many green energy programs saw renewed focus.
Not going to make the April 17 deadline for filing your taxes? Better let the IRS know… right now. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Are you procrastinating with your taxes? Here are some tips to help you get things done sooner than later.