Lighter Side Of Taxes
- Anthony Boone: People Have Doubted Us All Year, It Doesn’t Bother Me
- Bobby Hebert: Saints Hard-Pressed To Win If Cam Plays Well
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Talking Bleep With The QCB Show #12
- RT @marcjames: @EddieGeorge2727 Eddie George LIVE on @thedrivenc. Listen to @wfnz 610 "The Fan" in Charlotte & wfnz.com. #BCS… 34 minutes ago
- You read that last tweet right @marcjames' dad will be calling in at 5p to take your questions on Marc with a C as a kid. #radiogold 1 hour ago
- Later on @thedrivenc @EddieGeorge2727 3p, and #PatrickEwing 4p. Plus @marcjames' dad takes your calls at 5p bit.ly/TLaFeD 1 hour ago
- [Breaking News] No Charges In Jameis Winston Sex Assault Case | Details Of Report Here: cbsloc.al/1aDmSY6 #BreakingNews 1 hour ago
- Anthony Boone: People Have Doubted Us All Year, It Doesn’t Bother Me « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1d1iTHV 3 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Lighter Side Of Taxes
The best part of paying your taxes is probably getting your refund check.
It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but CBS News contributor and analyst Mellody Hobson has a little comic relief for taxpayers.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?