- Corey Chavous Talks Panthers Draft With a Focus on WR Need
- Greg Cosell: I Really Like WR Donte Moncrief As A Late 1st Round Pick
- Weekend Warriors Preview Bobcats-Heat and discuss the NBA Playoff Picture
- Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The Miami Heat And The NBA Playoffs
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Matt Cooke's dirty knee-on-knee hit on Tyson Barrie will draw #NHL suspension: cbsloc.al/1iFm1hw 42 minutes ago
- QB Cam Newton (@CameronNewton) Wants To Take More Ownership Of @Panthers Offense | cbsloc.al/1nF7LWC 5 hours ago
- Top 10 Regular Season @theACC Games For 2014-15 cbsloc.al/1hlUvAW #ACC 6 hours ago
- [VIDEO] QCB Unleashed: Big Al's Injury Hurting @Bobcats Chances Of Beating @MiamiHEAT | cbsloc.al/1idpE9R 7 hours ago
- Keep Listening All This Week For WFNZ's "Word That Wins" Natl Contest To Help You Win $1000! Or, Register Here: cbsloc.al/QzB1TC 8 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Labor Day
The best barbecue in Charlotte ranges in style from the eastern vinegar-based sauce to the heavier ketchup-based sauce in the west. Best samplings are found at Mac’s, Bubba’s and Bill Spoon’s.
Looking for a place to get out and enjoy a little nature? Check out Charlotte’s Greenways! Whether it’s recreation, fitness or just relaxation, the Greenways provide benefits for all to enjoy.
Just because you’re not a size 0 doesn’t mean you have to settle for less-than-gorgeous clothes, at least not in Charlotte. Take a look at some of the best plus-size clothing stores Charlotte has to offer: Absolute Woman, A Closet Full and Scarlett Plus Size Boutique.
From great parks to historical sites, Charlotte and its surrounding area are loaded with great activities for family day trips. Our list of the best day trips for Charlotte families includes the North Carolina Zoological Park, Cane Creek Park, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Cannon Village.
To many, shopping is a quest, an adventure to acquire that perfect, unique item or article of clothing at a good, or maybe even great, price. The best bargain hunting in Charlotte includes Classic Attic, Very Terry Contemporary Consignments, J.T. Posh, Sweet Repeats and the Buttercup.
There are times when one feels an overwhelming desire to breathe fresh air, so it’s great when an establishment’s outdoor deck or patio creates its own ambiance. Here’s a list of the best places in Charlotte for outdoor drinking, and it includes the Solstice Tavern, Ed’s Tavern, Boardwalk Billy’s Raw Bar & Ribs, and Selwyn Avenue Pub.
Ancestors of the people of Frankfurt, Germany, and Vienna, Austria, may lay claim to inventing the hot dog. But the best hot dogs in Charlotte are proof that the Queen City is perfecting the art.
Golf and North Carolina may as well be synonymous. Not only is the legendary Pinehurst course located in the middle of the state, but the Charlotte area boasts some of the finest courses anywhere.
Shopping at a thrift store or flea market can help stretch your dollar. But there’s often a more altruistic reason to shop at a thrift store – helping others in your community.