- Man Will Now Get Warning Instead Of $525 Fine For Not Paying $0.89 For Refill
- Men Walk In Heels To Raise Awareness Of Violence Against Women
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- NC State’s Dave Doeren on Growing From Year One and His New Quarterback | cbsloc.al/1eE5OJZ 32 minutes ago
- NBA Playoff Odds & Ends: @NBA Championship & Conference Winners cbsloc.al/1nsENcp #Vegas #Odds 1 hour ago
- Have You Been To @KnightsBaseball Game In Uptown Yet? See Our Guide To The New BB&T Ballpark Here: cbsloc.al/1ho3lh6 2 hours ago
- RT @Jay_Weezie: #WWE fans call in right now to @thedrivenc to talk with the legend @realmickfoley 1-866-570-9610 @wfnz 2 hours ago
- RT @marcjames: Mick Foley @realmickfoley is LIVE In Studio Right Now on @thedrivenc @wfnz. To see his Charlotte Show Tonight: http://t.co/I… 3 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Labor Day
As the weather warms up in Charlotte, it’s time to heat outside for a little fresh air and sunshine. Land management and city leaders care for this city’s greenery like none other, so when it comes time for a sun-soaked summer day, take advantage and enjoy tree city USA like never before. These, the city’s best places to picnic offer so much more than splendid scenery. Explore, dine, enjoy.
When shopping at boutiques, women want to enter showcases for current industry trends. They want retro. They want a style all their own. Our list of the best boutiques in Charlotte includes Sweet Repeats, Nitsa’s Apparel, Sloan Boutique and Boris & Natasha.
Not only is Concord Mills one of the most versatile places to shop but it is North Carolina’s largest tourist attraction.The mall is located about a mile from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Quick Facts: 8111 […]
Labor Day comes at a unique time of year. Caught between two seasons, we’re left picking sides: do we try to Hold On To Summer or Embrace Fall?
A look back at the great movies, music and books that came out this Summer and a preview of what we can look forward to this Fall
Labor Day facts to make you the Resident Smarty Pants at your weekend BBQ
As summer comes to a close, Labor Day celebrations in Charlotte, NC will reflect the splendor of the season! Check out some places that will say “goodbye to summer” in the grandest ways possible!
No one can deny that summer in Charlotte is pretty darn hot. There are some days that you just don’t want to go outside. When it gets too hot for even those summertime activities you might want to find a new way to beat the heat. So, get the family out of the house and plan a unique, cool summer afternoon that everyone will enjoy.
Every now and again, you just have to get away from it all. And when is a better time than a long weekend? There are plenty of places in driving distance from Charlotte where you will feel like you’re worlds away. Whether it’s the mountains or the beach, North Carolina has variety and excitement waiting just around the corner from you