- Gene Simmons Talks ‘CSI’ Cameo, Questions Rap’s Inclusion in the Rock Hall
- Recently Retired NFL Linebacker London Fletcher Talks Life After Football And Steve Smith.
- Mike Florio: Gettleman Still Has Plenty Of Time To Make His Moves
- Behind the Song: Miranda Lambert’s ACM-Nominated ‘Mama’s Broken Heart’
- Bobcats Ast. Coach Mark Price Talks Big Al, MKG And The Playoff Push
- RT @marcjames: "The Kraken" Greg Hardy is LIVE on @thedrivenc NOW on @wfnz 610 in CLT; 620 in Triangle; & wfnz.com #Panthers … 49 minutes ago
- [WATCH] Biggest Moments Of @theACC Basketball Season For 2013-14. U Watching The Games Today? -> cbsloc.al/1cr2a55 2 hours ago
- Agent: @Panthers WR Steve Smith (@89SteveSmith) Done In Carolina. Details Here: cbsloc.al/1fuI9Kv #Breaking 3 hours ago
- First ALL @theACC Team Announced. @T24Warren & @JPiz1 Were Unanimous Picks . cbsloc.al/1cukJp7 4 hours ago
- Mike Florio: Gettleman Still Has Plenty Of Time To Make His Moves « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1lWm0bw 5 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Labor Day
Labor Day comes at a unique time of year. Caught between two seasons, we’re left picking sides: do we try to Hold On To Summer or Embrace Fall?
A look back at the great movies, music and books that came out this Summer and a preview of what we can look forward to this Fall
Labor Day facts to make you the Resident Smarty Pants at your weekend BBQ
As summer comes to a close, Labor Day celebrations in Charlotte, NC will reflect the splendor of the season! Check out some places that will say “goodbye to summer” in the grandest ways possible!
No one can deny that summer in Charlotte is pretty darn hot. There are some days that you just don’t want to go outside. When it gets too hot for even those summertime activities you might want to find a new way to beat the heat. So, get the family out of the house and plan a unique, cool summer afternoon that everyone will enjoy.
Every now and again, you just have to get away from it all. And when is a better time than a long weekend? There are plenty of places in driving distance from Charlotte where you will feel like you’re worlds away. Whether it’s the mountains or the beach, North Carolina has variety and excitement waiting just around the corner from you
There’s nothing more relaxing in the summertime than enjoying a nice cold drink on an outdoor patio surrounded by friends and a warm breeze. And we’ve got the best outdoor bars right here.
The best barbecue in Charlotte ranges in style from the eastern vinegar-based sauce to the heavier ketchup-based sauce in the west. Best samplings are found at Mac’s, Bubba’s and Bill Spoon’s.
Looking for a place to get out and enjoy a little nature? Check out Charlotte’s Greenways! Whether it’s recreation, fitness or just relaxation, the Greenways provide benefits for all to enjoy.