- Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The Miami Heat And The NBA Playoffs
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Vinny Del Negro: Heat Series Is Great Experience For Bobcats Organization
- Stan Van Gundy: I’m Suprised By Win Total But Not The Job Clifford Did
- Steve Clifford: We Can’t Just Be Satisfied By Making The Playoffs
- See Our List Of The Top 5 @NBA Playoff Moments Of All Time: cbsloc.al/1mdUOmv #PLAYOFFS 1 hour ago
- Lets Go @Bobcats! Beat @MiamiHEAT Today! cbsloc.al/Pek4x5 2 hours ago
- .@Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The @MiamiHeat And The @NBA Playoffs | cbsloc.al/Pek4x5 4 hours ago
- Vinny Del Negro: @MiamiHEAT Heat Series Is Great Experience For @Bobcats Organization | cbsloc.al/1ixTavx 7 hours ago
- Come To The 2014 WFNZ Golf Classic At @oldesycamore On Fri, May 30th! Details Here -> bit.ly/P2POoO 8 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Health
What does it mean when doctors say a person is brain-dead?
Between 2007 and 2012, food companies reduced their products’ calories by the equivalent of around 78 calories per person per day.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina health officials said Friday that they had inadvertently disclosed the personal information of tens of thousands of children receiving Medicaid coverage, but were tight-lipped about precisely what caused the […]
South Carolina reported three additional flu deaths the week of Christmas as the number of cases continues to rise.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Public health officials in North Carolina are reminding residents about hand washing and other steps to protect themselves after reports of norovirus outbreaks. The Asheville Citizen-Times reports (http://avlne.ws/Joo0Ix) that the state […]
Doctors at Duke University Medical Center are getting help from an unlikely source in treating a little girl’s rare condition.
A majority of Americans do not deal with end-of-life issues, with only about a quarter of US adults having completed a living will.
A long-awaited study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows a link between tainted tap water at a U.S. Marine Corps base in North Carolina and increased risk of serious birth defects and childhood cancers.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials are reporting North Carolina’s first three adult deaths from seasonal influenza. The N.C. Department of Health and Human Services announced Tuesday that the three adults were middle aged […]