- Behind the Song: Miranda Lambert’s ACM-Nominated ‘Mama’s Broken Heart’
- Bobcats Ast. Coach Mark Price Talks Big Al, MKG And The Playoff Push
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Now Includes Danielle Bradbery, Lee Brice, Florida Georgia Line, More
- Alaa Abdelnaby: I’m Leaning Towards Fair Or Parker As ACC POY
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back
- The Pairings Set For @theACC Tournament In Greensboro...Starts Tomorrow! cbsloc.al/1lpVep4 1 hour ago
- Check Out The @NFL Free Agency Tracker For Where Your Favorite Players Are Projected To Be Next Season: cbsloc.al/1ndmCel #FreeAgency 2 hours ago
- Join Us Next Sat, March 22nd For Our 3rd Annual CBS Radio PIZZA WARS At Dog House On Morehead/Mint St.! Details Here: bit.ly/1oJe0rq 3 hours ago
- RT @marcjames: Thank U very much to Jabari Parker @JPiz1 for coming on @thedrivenc Today. A Star with Class & Humility. #JabariParker=CLASS… 3 hours ago
- T.J. Warren & @DukeU Jabari Parker Were Unanimous 1st ALL @theACC Team. See Complete List Here: cbsloc.al/1cukJp7 #ACC 5 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Health
South Carolina reported three additional flu deaths the week of Christmas as the number of cases continues to rise.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Public health officials in North Carolina are reminding residents about hand washing and other steps to protect themselves after reports of norovirus outbreaks. The Asheville Citizen-Times reports (http://avlne.ws/Joo0Ix) that the state […]
Doctors at Duke University Medical Center are getting help from an unlikely source in treating a little girl’s rare condition.
A majority of Americans do not deal with end-of-life issues, with only about a quarter of US adults having completed a living will.
A long-awaited study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows a link between tainted tap water at a U.S. Marine Corps base in North Carolina and increased risk of serious birth defects and childhood cancers.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials are reporting North Carolina’s first three adult deaths from seasonal influenza. The N.C. Department of Health and Human Services announced Tuesday that the three adults were middle aged […]
According to a recent study out of the University of Iowa, binge drinking is harmful to students’ critical-thinking skills only if a student has low critical-thinking skills to begin with.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — State health officials say a survey of South Carolina teens shows cigarette use among high school students has dropped significantly in the past two years. The Department of Health and Environmental […]
North Carolina’s largest health insurer is asking for rate increases of between 16 percent and 24 percent to renew policies that would have been canceled for failing to meet minimum requirements under the federal overhaul law.