- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction | cbsloc.al/1irQr4p (Scott Cunningham/Getty Images) ow.ly/i/4QM4F 14 minutes ago
- Alaa Abdelnaby: I’m Leaning Towards Fair Or Parker As ACC POY « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1lOIYkY 50 minutes ago
- Duke-UNC reaction day on the Mac Attack and @alaatweets joins us at 930am to discuss that & more bit.ly/TLaFeD 5 hours ago
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back dlvr.it/56DQ21 9 hours ago
- BEST OF #CLT: Best Family-Friendly Activities In Charlotte For St. Patrick’s Day 2014 | cbsloc.al/1cHNkC7 15 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Health
The foundation backed by North Carolina’s largest health insurer is putting another $3 million into helping more children in child care to eat healthy and exercise.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials say five more people have died from the flu in North Carolina, bringing the state total for the season to 27. An infant who died Monday is not […]
Researchers have learned that, despite some claims to the contrary, fast food is not the leading cause of rising childhood obesity rates in America.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials report the death toll from the seasonal flu outbreak has risen to 21, leading to a renewed call for residents across North Carolina to get vaccinated. The N.C. […]
The liquid form of the flu drug Tamiflu is in short supply.
The new annual ‘‘best diets” list is out from U.S. News & World Report.
What does it mean when doctors say a person is brain-dead?
Between 2007 and 2012, food companies reduced their products’ calories by the equivalent of around 78 calories per person per day.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina health officials said Friday that they had inadvertently disclosed the personal information of tens of thousands of children receiving Medicaid coverage, but were tight-lipped about precisely what caused the […]