- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Bar Bans ‘Blurred Lines’ After UNC Student Complained Song Promoted Rape Culture
- Horry County Bans Beach Tents
- Former NC Teacher Accused Of Sending Obscene Videos To Students
- SC Education Agency Pulls Out Of Testing Program
- Later on The Drive @bobcats asst coach Mark Price at 4p and the new coach at @WakeForest1834 #DannyManning 5p bit.ly/TLaFeD 6 hours ago
- Come To The WFNZ Pre-Draft Party At @AllAmericanPub Thurs, May 1st ft @gregolsen82, @tomsorensen, & More! Info Here: bit.ly/Q6RyP0 12 hours ago
- RT @BobcatsPR: @bobcats GM Rich Cho will be on with @macwfnz @wfnz at 7:45 am today. 13 hours ago
- Guests on the Mac Attack. Bobcats GM Rich Cho at 7:45am, @ProFootballTalk at 8:05 & Pack FB coach Dave Doeren at 8:45 bit.ly/QnJlpa 14 hours ago
- Charles Davis: I Don’t See How Panthers Pass On Cooks Or Beckham Jr. dlvr.it/5PyShl 17 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Health
According to a new study, alcohol use is more likely than marijuana to lead to violence between partners.
(CBS Charlotte) — Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina recently cancelled insurance polices which were previously purchased by gay and lesbian couples who opted to purchase a family insurance policy from the company. […]
State health officials say five more people died last week from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina, bringing the total this season to 33 statewide.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina health officials say 11 additional people died from the flu in the state last week. The Department of Health and Environmental Control said 41 people have died from the […]
The foundation backed by North Carolina’s largest health insurer is putting another $3 million into helping more children in child care to eat healthy and exercise.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials say five more people have died from the flu in North Carolina, bringing the state total for the season to 27. An infant who died Monday is not […]
Researchers have learned that, despite some claims to the contrary, fast food is not the leading cause of rising childhood obesity rates in America.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — State health officials report the death toll from the seasonal flu outbreak has risen to 21, leading to a renewed call for residents across North Carolina to get vaccinated. The N.C. […]
The liquid form of the flu drug Tamiflu is in short supply.