- Hey @DukeU & @FSU_Football Fans! Come Tailgate Tomm For @theACC Championship Game At WFNZ AAA Doghouse! Details Here: cbsloc.al/1dKqn0N 8 hours ago
- NFC South Lead Awaits As @Panthers Visit @Saints. Who Do You Think Will Win? cbsloc.al/1bd55es 9 hours ago
- RT @bapduke: @TaylorZRadio @wfnz thx for taking my call. @Duke_FB "Miracle On Mint Street" tomorrow night BofA stadium. #dukegang #GoDevils 10 hours ago
- QCB Unleashed: No Charges On Winston, UNC Big Win, & Tomlin’s Cha Cha Slide | cbsloc.al/IVjuC7 @QCBWFNZ 10 hours ago
- #EdgerrinJames on @thedrivenc right now bit.ly/TLaFeD 12 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Health
For parents, childhood vaccines are a source of reassurance, but also anxiety about side effects and reactions.
The FDA is continuing to investigate a possible link between the multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya.
Of the 7.5 million people with psoriasis, about 10 percent to 30 percent get psoriatic arthritis.
If you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off, you could be sleeping in on the secret to success.
The secret to improving your child’s behavior may be making sure they get to sleep at the same time every night.
A surge in whooping cough cases may be linked in part to parents’ refusal to vaccinate their children.
New research suggests that high levels of BPA might raise the risk of miscarriage in women.
(CBS Charlotte) — Whooping Cough, also known as Pertussis, is a serious respiratory infection that is especially deadly in infants and children. Symptoms of whooping cough surfaced in the 16th Century — but the first […]
A woman’s cancer treatment was reportedly postponed due to University of North Carolina’s Thursday night football game.