- Behind the Song: Miranda Lambert’s ACM-Nominated ‘Mama’s Broken Heart’
- Bobcats Ast. Coach Mark Price Talks Big Al, MKG And The Playoff Push
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Now Includes Danielle Bradbery, Lee Brice, Florida Georgia Line, More
- Alaa Abdelnaby: I’m Leaning Towards Fair Or Parker As ACC POY
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back
- .@theACC Player Of The Year Named. @T24Warren Receives Top Honors. Other Awards Given As Well. cbsloc.al/1lSPXcD #POY #ROY 12 minutes ago
- RT @marcjames: Duke All-American Jabari Parker LIVE on @thedrivenc NOW. Listen to 610 in CLT & wfnz.com #JabariParker #Duke #… 29 minutes ago
- .@Panthers OL Hangartner Says He’s Retiring From NFL | cbsloc.al/1fpLtGN 1 hour ago
- See The @NFL Free Agency Tracker For Where Your Favorite Players Are Projected To Be Next Season: cbsloc.al/1ndmCel #FreeAgency 5 hours ago
- Warren, Parker Lead All-ACC 1st Teams. See Full List Here: cbsloc.al/1eo7WzV #ACC 6 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Health
A growing number of experts believe the most promising option is to get people to switch to electronic cigarettes.
Approximately 75 percent of U.S. kids and young adults consume at least some caffeine on a daily basis.
The ADA says children should begin using toothpaste with fluoride as soon as they get their first tooth to help fight cavities.
Only one in five women are aware that heart disease is their greatest health threat.
Broadcaster Bob Costas’s eye infection is keeping him on the bench at the Winter Olympics.