Latest Charlotte Health
Taking antibiotics could relieve symptoms of chronic lower back pain, according to a new study.
Under the Affordable Care Act, people and small businesses will be able to purchase insurance through a Marketplace.
Mutations in certain genes raise the risk of breast cancer by as much as 80 percent, experts say.
The CDC says public swimming pools are contaminated with fecal matter a majority of the time.
The federal government now wants stronger warnings on indoor tanning beds and more oversight.
The Centers for Disease Control is now calling not getting enough sleep “a public health epidemic.”
- Jay Bilas: “If You Like College Ball More Than The NBA Its Not Because Of The Play Of The Game”
- Team Owner Richard Childress: “I Think If Dale Sr Was Here Today The Sport Would Be Different”
- Kenny Smith: “I Still Every Now And Then Will Say The Charlotte Hornets… As Long As They’ve Been The Bobcats, It Never Sunk In.”
- Quinn Buckner: Michael Jordan Wants To Win Badly
- Former Coach Dave Cowens Discusses The Hornets Return
- RT @TBoneWFNZ: @JPosnanski is Char based & one of the best writers in America. He joins at 930am to discuss his piece on the Hornets http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @95KeepPounding: @wfnz #Jerry Richardson. Easy. 8 hours ago
- RT @DaveKinNC: @wfnz e. #noneoftheabove. If I had my pick I would go with a Mark Cuban type; someone interested in the franchise, and willi… 9 hours ago
- RT @mattprivett: @wfnz Richardson and it isn't close. 9 hours ago
- If u were going to start a sports franchise in NC Who would u pick to run it? #MichaelJordan ##JerryRichardson #PeterKarmanos #BrutonSmith 9 hours ago