- Man Will Now Get Warning Instead Of $525 Fine For Not Paying $0.89 For Refill
- Men Walk In Heels To Raise Awareness Of Violence Against Women
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Want to win a chance to see @FloydMayweather and @ChinoMaidana fight @MGMGrand? Enter here: cbsloc.al/117tgFp from @CBSSportsRadio 1 hour ago
- NC State’s Dave Doeren on Growing From Year One and His New Quarterback | cbsloc.al/1eE5OJZ 3 hours ago
- NBA Playoff Odds & Ends: @NBA Championship & Conference Winners cbsloc.al/1nsENcp #Vegas #Odds 4 hours ago
- Have You Been To @KnightsBaseball Game In Uptown Yet? See Our Guide To The New BB&T Ballpark Here: cbsloc.al/1ho3lh6 5 hours ago
- RT @Jay_Weezie: #WWE fans call in right now to @thedrivenc to talk with the legend @realmickfoley 1-866-570-9610 @wfnz 5 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
They say father knows best, but one thing is for sure, it sometimes takes a long time for dads to learn the ropes. One dad shares his reflections on fatherhood and offers fatherly advice.
In the world of television sitcoms, fathers often stand out as memorable and unforgettable and we thought we would pay tribute to some of them in our list of Best TV Dads of all-time.
Father’s Day is a time for dads to be celebrated and to reflect on life as a father. One dad takes us down memory lane and recalls his firsts with his father and how history is repeating itself with his own daughter.
Dads are known for saying some pretty memorable things and sometimes we often find ourselves repeating the same lines to our own kids or in our daily lives. Here’s a list of the more memorable things that only would come from dad, called simply dadisms.
Father’s Day, the holiday set aside to celebrate dad, has been an institution for 101 years. But what is the evolution of Father’s Day? How did it become the holiday it is today? One Father’s Day historian offers his unique perspective on the third Sunday in June and after you read this, you too will be a Father’s Day expert.
Golf and North Carolina may as well be synonymous. Not only is the legendary Pinehurst course located in the middle of the state, but the Charlotte area boasts some of the finest courses anywhere.