- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Adam Lucas Previews Duke-UNC Round 2
- The Great Tommy Tomlinson Discusses His Emotional Piece On Dean Smith
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, More Among to Perform at 2014 ACM Awards
- Jones Angell Talks Heels and Previews Duke Rematch
- Retweet Us Throughout The @DukeU & @GoHeels Rematch Tonight! Who Looks More Impressive? bit.ly/610TheFan #Duke #UNC 6 hours ago
- It's Gametime! Who Do You Think Will Win The @DukeU & @GoHeels Rematch Tonight at Cameron Indoor? bit.ly/610TheFan #Duke #UNC 7 hours ago
- Top 5 Greatest Team Rivalries In #Sports. Is Your #1 @GoHeels and @DukeU? cbsloc.al/1gaRdjy 12 hours ago
- .@JFeinsteinShow Shares Amazing Stories About Dean Smith & @GoHeels Program | cbsloc.al/1kCvBnI 15 hours ago
- RT @JamesWardCBS: Duke/UNC is tonight. Former UNC and NBA star Jerry Stackhouse joins @marcjames next. bit.ly/CBSSportsRadio 15 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
They say father knows best, but one thing is for sure, it sometimes takes a long time for dads to learn the ropes. One dad shares his reflections on fatherhood and offers fatherly advice.
In the world of television sitcoms, fathers often stand out as memorable and unforgettable and we thought we would pay tribute to some of them in our list of Best TV Dads of all-time.
Father’s Day is a time for dads to be celebrated and to reflect on life as a father. One dad takes us down memory lane and recalls his firsts with his father and how history is repeating itself with his own daughter.
Dads are known for saying some pretty memorable things and sometimes we often find ourselves repeating the same lines to our own kids or in our daily lives. Here’s a list of the more memorable things that only would come from dad, called simply dadisms.
Father’s Day, the holiday set aside to celebrate dad, has been an institution for 101 years. But what is the evolution of Father’s Day? How did it become the holiday it is today? One Father’s Day historian offers his unique perspective on the third Sunday in June and after you read this, you too will be a Father’s Day expert.
Golf and North Carolina may as well be synonymous. Not only is the legendary Pinehurst course located in the middle of the state, but the Charlotte area boasts some of the finest courses anywhere.