- Bleacher Report Football Reporter Chris Simms Talks NFL Draft.
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season
- Corey Chavous Talks Panthers Draft With a Focus on WR Need
- Greg Cosell: I Really Like WR Donte Moncrief As A Late 1st Round Pick
- Later on @thedrivenc we talk w/ @dandakich 4p and @Panthers TE @gregolsen at 5p. Listen Live bit.ly/TLaFeD 39 minutes ago
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1fqbZfC 1 hour ago
- 5 Things To Know Going Into @MiamiHEAT & Charlotte @Bobcats NBA Playoffs Game cbsloc.al/1nGjzrH 1 hour ago
- .@Bobcats Al Jefferson Still In Walking Boot For Game 2 Playoffs Practice Shootaround @MiamiHEAT cbsloc.al/RLHxaS 3 hours ago
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1fpvNA2 4 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
They say father knows best, but one thing is for sure, it sometimes takes a long time for dads to learn the ropes. One dad shares his reflections on fatherhood and offers fatherly advice.
In the world of television sitcoms, fathers often stand out as memorable and unforgettable and we thought we would pay tribute to some of them in our list of Best TV Dads of all-time.
Dads are known for saying some pretty memorable things and sometimes we often find ourselves repeating the same lines to our own kids or in our daily lives. Here’s a list of the more memorable things that only would come from dad, called simply dadisms.
Father’s Day is a time for dads to be celebrated and to reflect on life as a father. One dad takes us down memory lane and recalls his firsts with his father and how history is repeating itself with his own daughter.
Father’s Day, the holiday set aside to celebrate dad, has been an institution for 101 years. But what is the evolution of Father’s Day? How did it become the holiday it is today? One Father’s Day historian offers his unique perspective on the third Sunday in June and after you read this, you too will be a Father’s Day expert.
Golf and North Carolina may as well be synonymous. Not only is the legendary Pinehurst course located in the middle of the state, but the Charlotte area boasts some of the finest courses anywhere.