- Mike Florio: Panthers Still Have A Great Chance To Get Two Seed
- James Brown: Coach Cowher Has Mentioned What A Great Job Rivera Is Doing
- Cincinnati Bearcats Head Coach Tommy Tuberville Previews The Belk Bowl Matchup With The North Carolina Tar Heels
- Dari Nowkhah Lays Out How Auburn Upsets FSU
- CBS Sports Will Brinson Is Ready For The Superbowl In NYC
- College Football Spotlight: It May Be Hard To Admit, But The BCS Got It Right! What Bowl Game U Want To Watch Most? cbsloc.al/1d88Yji 1 hour ago
- Are you ok with @austindillon3 driving the #3 car next year in @nascar or should that number be retired??? bit.ly/TLaFeD 3 hours ago
- Later on @thedrivenc @rick_bonnell 3p, #ArchieManning at 4p, and @KevinW_ESPN is at 4:30p. Listen Live bit.ly/TLaFeD 4 hours ago
- RT @charles2323: The @bobcats take on the @Orlando_Magic at 7 pm tonight @TWCArena for Wednesday Night Basketball. All the radio action is … 4 hours ago
- RT @BrazwellsPubNC: Wednesday night trivia at 730 with @wfnz tonight don't miss it! Also $3 drafts and $5 fireball! 4 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
They say father knows best, but one thing is for sure, it sometimes takes a long time for dads to learn the ropes. One dad shares his reflections on fatherhood and offers fatherly advice.
In the world of television sitcoms, fathers often stand out as memorable and unforgettable and we thought we would pay tribute to some of them in our list of Best TV Dads of all-time.
Father’s Day is a time for dads to be celebrated and to reflect on life as a father. One dad takes us down memory lane and recalls his firsts with his father and how history is repeating itself with his own daughter.
Dads are known for saying some pretty memorable things and sometimes we often find ourselves repeating the same lines to our own kids or in our daily lives. Here’s a list of the more memorable things that only would come from dad, called simply dadisms.
Father’s Day, the holiday set aside to celebrate dad, has been an institution for 101 years. But what is the evolution of Father’s Day? How did it become the holiday it is today? One Father’s Day historian offers his unique perspective on the third Sunday in June and after you read this, you too will be a Father’s Day expert.
Golf and North Carolina may as well be synonymous. Not only is the legendary Pinehurst course located in the middle of the state, but the Charlotte area boasts some of the finest courses anywhere.