- Greg Hardy And Luke Kuechly From the Panthers Locker Room
- Talking Bleep w/The QCB Show #13…Nice
- UNC Head Coach Larry Fedora Talks About Cincinnati And The Belk Bowl.
- Vinny Cerrato: Shanahan Is Trying To Leave Snyder With A Mess
- Friday: Mac Attack & Bustin’ Loose at the WFNZ AAA Doghouse for the WCNC Magical Toy Drive
- Guests on the show today include @ESPNMcGee (745) @gregcosell (805) and @jjones9 (930) bit.ly/TLaFeD 1 hour ago
- We are at the WFNZ Triple A Doghouse today for the WCNC Magical Toy Drive. We will be collecting toys to benefit the Salvation Army 1 hour ago
- Greg Hardy And Luke Kuechly From the Panthers Locker Room dlvr.it/4VcJjW 3 hours ago
- VIDEO: It's raining BEER! Well not exactly, but a brewery did have to deal with a beer flood yesterday. Watch here: cbsloc.al/1hMX4B8 8 hours ago
- 'You will be a stronger human with time' A note from one #43 to another. Who sent it? Click here to learn more: cbsloc.al/1hOUAlT 9 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
Few men get to be a stay-at-home dad. It’s a tough job with immeasurable rewards. Read this man’s story.
Want to do something fun with your dad for Father’s Day? Check out these exciting activities that are sure to be an adventure!
Being a dad isn’t easy. For all you new dads and dads-to-be, here is some essential knowledge to get you started.
With the right clothing, men can look good at any age. Here are some fashion tips to help dad spruce up the wardrobe.
Is your dad and gadgety kind of guy? Find him something exciting and cool for Father’s Day, whatever your budget might be.
There are certain nights when a beer thirst is not easily quenched. For future reference, check out these five Queen City beer halls, which can certainly quench anyone’s thirst. This list includes Molly MacPherson’s Scottish Pubs & Grill, the Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, Flying Saucer Draught Emporium, Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, and Growlers Pourhouse.
There is a great chance that Dad will want to enjoy a portion of his Father’s Day out near water, fishing. Combining a bit of solitude, great weather and a plethora of fish is what […]
Perhaps this Father’s Day, Dad is wanting to get his “putt putt on”! In the event he does, you have several choices to choose from in creating a great day of golf for Dad!
With Father’s Day in our midst, the time is right to honor Dad and what better way to do so, than a guide to enjoying beer made right here in Charlotte?! Learn more about The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery and spend your Father’s Day with Dad and a glass of brew!