- Mike Florio: Panthers Still Have A Great Chance To Get Two Seed
- James Brown: Coach Cowher Has Mentioned What A Great Job Rivera Is Doing
- Cincinnati Bearcats Head Coach Tommy Tuberville Previews The Belk Bowl Matchup With The North Carolina Tar Heels
- Dari Nowkhah Lays Out How Auburn Upsets FSU
- CBS Sports Will Brinson Is Ready For The Superbowl In NYC
- Come Tailgate At The WFNZ AAA Doghouse Sun, Dec 15th For @nyjets & @Panthers Game! cbsloc.al/1dKqn0N 1 hour ago
- Carolina @Panthers Still On Track For Playoffs, But Not In Yet | cbsloc.al/1aV2JN2 2 hours ago
- Come To The @wcnc 'Magical Toy Drive' At WFNZ AAA Doghouse Fri, Dec 13th! Details Here: bit.ly/19htqQa 3 hours ago
- College Football Spotlight: It May Be Hard To Admit, But The BCS Got It Right! What Bowl Game U Want To Watch Most? cbsloc.al/1d88Yji 4 hours ago
- Are you ok with @austindillon3 driving the #3 car next year in @nascar or should that number be retired??? bit.ly/TLaFeD 5 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
It is an honorable position in life to be a dad. His duties are significant. Not only giving his best effort to being a husband, working at a career, but also shaping the life’s course of each of his children. There are no clear-cut instructions for such a weighty job, yet courage to stand up to the responsibilities and forthrightness to admit when mistakes are made. Sunday, June 16 is Father’s Day. Take time to honor dad with a special meal or a picnic outing on bikes. Arrange a time for him to enjoy his favorite hobby, such as football, gardening or fishing. Celebrate life with dad! Have fun with these ideas:
Need a good gift idea for Dad this Father’s Day? Our friends at Simon & Schuster put together this great list covering everything your Dad will love.
Whether you consider yourself a craft goddess or you need a little professional help, you can lead your child in making a great present for his dad for Father’s Day.
Consider trying something new this year by vacationing in an off-the-beaten path-locale where fun abounds but the crowds do not.
Dads pass on their talents to their kids. And some kids follow dad into the music business, including these musical families.