- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Adam Lucas Previews Duke-UNC Round 2
- The Great Tommy Tomlinson Discusses His Emotional Piece On Dean Smith
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, More Among to Perform at 2014 ACM Awards
- Jones Angell Talks Heels and Previews Duke Rematch
- RT @marcjames: BILL POLIAN on @thedrive NOW.Listen 610 @wfnz & wfnz.com @DavidMcAuley09 @jskita @ncdan344 @ncdan344 @TonyBelk… 1 hour ago
- Later on @thedrivenc #BillPolian talks NFL news at 3p and @bobcats big man Brendan Haywood at 5p. Listen Live bit.ly/TLaFeD 2 hours ago
- The Great @TommyTomlinson Discusses His Emotional Piece On Dean Smith « CBS Charlotte cbsloc.al/1f77kCP 4 hours ago
- A look at five things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference this week: cbsloc.al/1kCpXSz #Duke #UNC 4 hours ago
- The NFL PAT Line: If It Ain’t Broken, Don’t Fix It | cbsloc.al/1hSTx2v @FakeYarbs 5 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
It is an honorable position in life to be a dad. His duties are significant. Not only giving his best effort to being a husband, working at a career, but also shaping the life’s course of each of his children. There are no clear-cut instructions for such a weighty job, yet courage to stand up to the responsibilities and forthrightness to admit when mistakes are made. Sunday, June 16 is Father’s Day. Take time to honor dad with a special meal or a picnic outing on bikes. Arrange a time for him to enjoy his favorite hobby, such as football, gardening or fishing. Celebrate life with dad! Have fun with these ideas:
Need a good gift idea for Dad this Father’s Day? Our friends at Simon & Schuster put together this great list covering everything your Dad will love.
Consider trying something new this year by vacationing in an off-the-beaten path-locale where fun abounds but the crowds do not.
Whether you consider yourself a craft goddess or you need a little professional help, you can lead your child in making a great present for his dad for Father’s Day.
Dads pass on their talents to their kids. And some kids follow dad into the music business, including these musical families.