- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Bar Bans ‘Blurred Lines’ After UNC Student Complained Song Promoted Rape Culture
- Horry County Bans Beach Tents
- Former NC Teacher Accused Of Sending Obscene Videos To Students
- RT @marcjames: Bobcats-Heat: Game 3 - Sat April 26 Miami at Charlotte 7:00PM ESPN Game 4 - Mon April 28 Miami at Charlotte 7:00PM TNT… 3 hours ago
- RT @marcjames: Bobcats-Heat Series: Game 1 - Sun April 20 at Miami 3:30PM ABC Game 2 - Wed April 23 Charlotte at Miami 7:00 P.M. TNT … 3 hours ago
- See Our List Of The Top 5 #NBA #Playoff Moments Of All Time: cbsloc.al/1mdUOmv 3 hours ago
- .@David59Duval - a one-time rival - doesn't expect @TigerWoods to Win Another Masters | cbsloc.al/1noFKCz #PGA 4 hours ago
- [AUDIO] @Bobcats GM Rich Cho Talks Candidly About His Playoff Team & 'Pleasant Surprise' of Big Al! Listen Here: cbsloc.al/1jLcbdv 6 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
It is an honorable position in life to be a dad. His duties are significant. Not only giving his best effort to being a husband, working at a career, but also shaping the life’s course of each of his children. There are no clear-cut instructions for such a weighty job, yet courage to stand up to the responsibilities and forthrightness to admit when mistakes are made. Sunday, June 16 is Father’s Day. Take time to honor dad with a special meal or a picnic outing on bikes. Arrange a time for him to enjoy his favorite hobby, such as football, gardening or fishing. Celebrate life with dad! Have fun with these ideas:
Need a good gift idea for Dad this Father’s Day? Our friends at Simon & Schuster put together this great list covering everything your Dad will love.
Consider trying something new this year by vacationing in an off-the-beaten path-locale where fun abounds but the crowds do not.
Whether you consider yourself a craft goddess or you need a little professional help, you can lead your child in making a great present for his dad for Father’s Day.
Dads pass on their talents to their kids. And some kids follow dad into the music business, including these musical families.