- Bleacher Report Football Reporter Chris Simms Talks NFL Draft.
- Larry Fedora: I’ve Never Had A Freshman Pick Up The Offense Like Hood Has
- Lionel Hollins: I Had Clifford As My Coach Of The Year All Season
- Corey Chavous Talks Panthers Draft With a Focus on WR Need
- Greg Cosell: I Really Like WR Donte Moncrief As A Late 1st Round Pick
- Marcus Paige, UNC Coaches Get “Happy” To Pharrell’s Song dlvr.it/5TRNhC 37 minutes ago
- #SmallBusiness Owners: Last chance to enter to win a free 3-month ad campaign with @AudioAdCenter! Start here: cbsloc.al/1jmOJWV 2 hours ago
- Celebrating 100 years of losing at Wrigley Field isn't exactly a happy occasion, right? cbsloc.al/1f6m8TU #Cubs 3 hours ago
- Check Out The Carolina @Panthers 2014 Regular Season #NFL Schedule! cbsloc.al/1pooJx4 #Panthers #KeepPounding 6 hours ago
- Check Out The Carolina @Panthers 2014 Regular Season @NFL Schedule! cbsloc.al/1pooJx4 #Panthers #KeepPounding 7 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Father’s Day
It is an honorable position in life to be a dad. His duties are significant. Not only giving his best effort to being a husband, working at a career, but also shaping the life’s course of each of his children. There are no clear-cut instructions for such a weighty job, yet courage to stand up to the responsibilities and forthrightness to admit when mistakes are made. Sunday, June 16 is Father’s Day. Take time to honor dad with a special meal or a picnic outing on bikes. Arrange a time for him to enjoy his favorite hobby, such as football, gardening or fishing. Celebrate life with dad! Have fun with these ideas:
Need a good gift idea for Dad this Father’s Day? Our friends at Simon & Schuster put together this great list covering everything your Dad will love.
Consider trying something new this year by vacationing in an off-the-beaten path-locale where fun abounds but the crowds do not.
Whether you consider yourself a craft goddess or you need a little professional help, you can lead your child in making a great present for his dad for Father’s Day.
Dads pass on their talents to their kids. And some kids follow dad into the music business, including these musical families.