- Weekend Warriors- Championship Saturday
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- NFC South Writer Knox Bardeen Previews The Panthers Saints Game.
- .@Saints Defense Seeks Improvement vs. @CameronNewton. See How They Are Preparing For Him Here: cbsloc.al/1cqauzl 1 hour ago
- Sports Verdict: Should A One-Loss Team Be In The BCS Championship Game? cbsloc.al/1bln4eq 2 hours ago
- The WFNZ AAA Doghouse Is Back Next Weekend Versus @nyjets! It's Afternoon Game So Plenty Of Tailgate Time! cbsloc.al/1jtZPGW 3 hours ago
- Best Of Charlotte: Best Bad Weather Activities For Kids In #CLT! cbsloc.al/1bMQJTT 4 hours ago
- Auburn States Case, Hopes For FSU, OSU To Stumble dlvr.it/4Ssh2T 7 hours ago
Latest Charlotte Community
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Spartanburg County sheriff’s deputies have arrested a private basketball coach and charged him with sexually assaulting one of his students. Fifty-year-old Anthony Bernard Jenkins of Spartanburg County was arrested Monday afternoon […]
CBS RADIO hosted the finale for the Flip My House contest on Saturday ( July 13th) at CBS Radio Dog House. The event sponsored by Superior Walls, began at 10am and featured music, games and food provided by Newk’s Café.
A talented group of artists has united to redefine the constructs that currently restrict the idea of black masculinity. Leaders in visual art, performance, and spoken word — brothers, determined to redefine the ideal of what it means to be a black man through a bold initiative called, Question Bridge: Black Males.
So it’s summertime. Are your kids getting restless at home? Do they want to stretch their feet and run around, learn something, or simply scream their heads off on a whirling roller coaster? Well we thought we would help you out. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 things for your child to do in and around Charlotte this summer! Let us know what you think by leaving a comment in the section below!
Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day! A rainy weekend can put a serious damper on extravagant outdoor activities — and if you have kids, or are a care taker, the possibility of sitting around the house all day with the little ones can be a bit tiresome for you and the youth.