Latest Charlotte Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 GMC Acadia Denali.
The government has seized $21 million from Fisker’s reserve account.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens.
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
- Bobcats Dir of Marketing Pete Guelli: “It was 80% When We Did The Poll That People Wanted The Name Back”
- Legendary QB Doug Flutie: “What Frustrated Me Was To Not Be With One Team For A Long Time”
- Darrell Waltrip: “Bruton’s Comments Might Be Fueld By The Help The Panthers Are Getting”
- Kelly Tripucka:”Every Night Was An Event At The Hive”
- Charles Barkley Talks Bobcats, NBA On OTB
- On @thedrivenc #BrendanHaywood in studio right now, plus #PaulSilas 4p, @JayBilas 5p, & #KendallGill 6p. Listen Live bit.ly/TLaFeD 29 minutes ago
- RT @cbschicago: The Bears @BUrlacher54 officially retires. Read his statement: cbsloc.al/13Ij8Bc 1 hour ago
- RT @MollyQerim: USA Today reporting that Michael Crabtree tore his achilles in OTAs Tuesday. 1 hour ago
- RT @NathanConley: @wfnz Live now on #BustinLoose w/ @frankgarcia65 is Draft Guru @NBADraftWass talking #Bobcats & the #4 Pick. Listen: http… 2 hours ago
- RT @MarkSeidelWFNZ: Theo Pinson chooses the Tar Heels. charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/its… 2 hours ago
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.