This Sunday, February 24th at 1pm everybody who made Jerry Springer a millionaire will tune in to something else they made famous…Racing. The Daytona Neck 500 is Sunday and these NASCAR Necks are going […]
A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Roadways will likely be slightly less congested than they were last year.
Tesla says that the majority of its showrooms don’t sell. They simply share information. Not everyone is buying it.
Sales of compacts and subcompacts have surged by a whopping 49.9 percent over the past year.
Thousands of motorists may be driving cars and trucks installed with dangerous counterfeit air bags.
Car enthusiast Mike West test drives the Fiat 500C and says it makes people smile.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."