Latest Charlotte Autos
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
- Jay Bilas: “If You Like College Ball More Than The NBA Its Not Because Of The Play Of The Game”
- Team Owner Richard Childress: “I Think If Dale Sr Was Here Today The Sport Would Be Different”
- Kenny Smith: “I Still Every Now And Then Will Say The Charlotte Hornets… As Long As They’ve Been The Bobcats, It Never Sunk In.”
- Quinn Buckner: Michael Jordan Wants To Win Badly
- Former Coach Dave Cowens Discusses The Hornets Return
- We talk w/@HumpyWheeler at 745, NBA draft and playoffs w/@ChrisMannixSI at 845, and Hornets w/@JPosnanski at 930 bit.ly/TLaFeD 1 hour ago
- Jay Bilas: “If You Like College Ball More Than The NBA Its Not Because Of The Play Of The Game” dlvr.it/3QDChk 3 hours ago
- RT @TBoneWFNZ: @JPosnanski is Char based & one of the best writers in America. He joins at 930am to discuss his piece on the Hornets http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @95KeepPounding: @wfnz #Jerry Richardson. Easy. 14 hours ago
- RT @DaveKinNC: @wfnz e. #noneoftheabove. If I had my pick I would go with a Mark Cuban type; someone interested in the franchise, and willi… 14 hours ago
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersA strong close to the month is expected to push car sales up 6-8 percent over May of 2012.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.