Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- Feds Say NC Near Top For Insurance Market Sign-Ups North Carolina ranked near the top for consumers enrolling in health insurance policies on a subsidized marketplace, the Obama administration said Wednesday.
- Obamacare Hotline Voice Recording Says Messages Will Be Returned After April 1 With uninsured South Carolinians facing a deadline of midnight Monday for signing up for health care coverage, enrollment counselors reported a surge of people seeking their help.
- Blue Cross Now Plans To Offer Gay NC Couples Family Policies CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina's largest insurer reversed course Wednesday and said it will offer family coverage to same-sex married couples and domestic partners. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina said it's making the change...
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.