Six Pack Of Reasons Why The Panthers Will Win 10 Games
Ok, I know many in the national media and even in Panther Nation aren’t as confident as I am when it comes to the 2014 Panthers.
But, allow me to attempt to sway you with 6 reasons why this is a double digit win team again.
- Great Run Defense—2nd in the League last year and the front 7 is back intact. Only one RB had 100 yards last year against them and that was CJ Spiller in week 2. Stop the run and then they can turn loose the…….
- Pass Rush- First in the NFL with 60 sacks a year ago. The Giants and more recently the Seahawks proved a good pass rush can go a long way towards winning big.
- Benji- This team needed someone to step up and prove they are a legit #1 threat at WR. KB has done that. He got deep a couple times, caught balls in the middle of the field and in camp he tore it up in the red zone.
- Riverboat Ron- Plain old Ron Rivera seemed to be learning on the fly his first 2 years as a head coach. Riverboat Ron is the new and improved reigning NFL Coach of The Year. I believe we will get “Riverboat” again this year.
- Close Game Masters- It took awhile, but this team finally learned how to win close games. After a horrendous two years in tight ones, they won 5 straight one score games to end the season last year. I think Cam and company have turned the corner in the clutch.
- Red Zone Defense- They gave up an NFL low 21 TDs a year ago. They ranked 3rd in the NFL in Red Zone Defense. They were doing it again in the preseason. Allow FGs and you give Cam a chance to win the game and I think we will do that again this season.
Do you think the Panthers will win more or less than 10 games? Let us know your thoughts in our Comment Section below!