Carolina Panthers: Our 2014 Bold Predictions For The Season
Buy Panthers Tickets
The Carolina Panthers 2014 season is almost upon us!
We’ve decided to predict how the season will go for the hometown team as well as make our BOLD predictions this year for the team, players, coaches, etc.
And then at the end of the year, we’ll revisit this blog and see who was right/wrong!
T-Bone from “The Mac Attack” (Panthers will go 8-8)
1. Jonathan Stewart 15 rushing touchdowns
2. Luke Kuechly 200 total tackles
Mark Yarbro from “Bustin Loose” (Panthers finish 9-7 and just miss playoffs. Schedule proves to be a little too much in the end)
1. Derek Anderson starts a game for Panthers due to injury to Cam Newton
2. Kelvin Benjamin finishes second in Rookie of the year voting
Frank Garcia from “Bustin Loose” (Panthers will go 8-8)
1. Kelvin Benjamin will be Rookie of the Year
2. The Carolina Panthers won’t make the playoffs.
Colin Hoggard from “The Call Up” (8-8, no playoffs)
1. For the first time since 2009, the Panthers will have a 1000 yard rusher
2. Greg Hardy will set the franchise mark for sacks in a season, with 16.5
Nathan Conley from “The Call Up” (Panthers will go 10-6)
1. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win the NFC South this year.
2. Three teams from the NFC South will make the NFL Playoffs.
3. And the Defending Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks will miss the postseason.
Jay Weezie from “Primetime with Chris Kroeger” (Panthers finish 9-7, but miss the Wild Card spot to Atlanta Falcons)
1. Thomas Davis winds up winning the defensive player of the year. BOOM!
What are your BOLD predictions? Let us know in the Comment Section or on WFNZ’s Facebook or Twitter pages and we’ll add them to our list.