Empty School Bus Burns In Goose Creek
GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (AP) — No one was hurt when an empty school bus caught fire in Goose Creek.
Goose Creek Rural Fire Chief Michael Haines told local media outlets the fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Haines says the bus was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He thinks the fire started in the engine or transmission.
Berkeley County school officials say they have not determined what started the fire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store
- Solar Power Backers: Leave Friendly NC Laws Alone