Empty School Bus Burns In Goose Creek
GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (AP) — No one was hurt when an empty school bus caught fire in Goose Creek.
Goose Creek Rural Fire Chief Michael Haines told local media outlets the fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Haines says the bus was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He thinks the fire started in the engine or transmission.
Berkeley County school officials say they have not determined what started the fire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Warrant: SC Dad Who Allegedly Killed His Five Children Believed They Were Going To Kill Him
- Former Police Officer Charged With Distributing Child Pornography
- Ex-Governors Urge Citizenship Test For Students
- High School Principal Forces Students To Remove American Flags From Cars On 9/11
- Police: Man, 70, Growing Marijuana In Chicken Coop