Empty School Bus Burns In Goose Creek
GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (AP) — No one was hurt when an empty school bus caught fire in Goose Creek.
Goose Creek Rural Fire Chief Michael Haines told local media outlets the fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Haines says the bus was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He thinks the fire started in the engine or transmission.
Berkeley County school officials say they have not determined what started the fire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Probe Reveals Scope Of Academic Fraud At UNC Involving 3,100 Students
- Researchers Find German U-Boat, Freighter Sunk Off NC Coast More Than 70 Years Ago During WWII Battle
- GOP Leader: NC Officials Can Refuse To Marry Gays
- HS Football Coach Ousted After Claims Of Racist Watermelon Postgame Celebration
- NC Campaign Flier Has Background Lynching Photo