Man, Woman, Child Shot In SC Drive-By Shooting
ANDERSON, S.C. (AP) — Police in Anderson are investigating a drive-by shooting that injured a man, a woman and a 9-year-old child.
Police told area media outlets that the three were walking along a street about 10 p.m. on Thursday when someone sprayed bullets from a passing car.
None of the injuries were reported to be life-threatening. Police said one bullet grazed the child’s chest.
Neighbors told The Independent Mail of Anderson that the three tried to flee bushes nearby before the shooter opened fire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store
- Solar Power Backers: Leave Friendly NC Laws Alone