Man, Woman, Child Shot In SC Drive-By Shooting
ANDERSON, S.C. (AP) — Police in Anderson are investigating a drive-by shooting that injured a man, a woman and a 9-year-old child.
Police told area media outlets that the three were walking along a street about 10 p.m. on Thursday when someone sprayed bullets from a passing car.
None of the injuries were reported to be life-threatening. Police said one bullet grazed the child’s chest.
Neighbors told The Independent Mail of Anderson that the three tried to flee bushes nearby before the shooter opened fire.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Probe Reveals Scope Of Academic Fraud At UNC Involving 3,100 Students
- Researchers Find German U-Boat, Freighter Sunk Off NC Coast More Than 70 Years Ago During WWII Battle
- GOP Leader: NC Officials Can Refuse To Marry Gays
- HS Football Coach Ousted After Claims Of Racist Watermelon Postgame Celebration
- NC Campaign Flier Has Background Lynching Photo