Husband Goes To Jail To Report He Killed His Wife
MANNING, S.C. (AP) — Investigators say a 60-year-old man shot and killed his wife then drove to the Clarendon County jail to turn himself in.
Deputies told local media outlets that Johnny Richburg reported the shooting around 9:30 p.m. Saturday and is now being held at the jail on a murder charge.
Authorities say officers went to Richburg’s home in Manning and found his wife dead.
The coroner’s office says 57-year-old Julia Richburg was shot several times.
It wasn’t known if Johnny Richburg had an attorney.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store
- Solar Power Backers: Leave Friendly NC Laws Alone