Man Dies After Crashing Into SC Home
HONEA PATH, S.C. (AP) — Anderson County officials say a 23-year-old Honea Path man has died after his pickup truck crashed into a mobile home.
Coroner Greg Shore says Adam Colby Payton died at the scene of the crash in Honea Path on Saturday afternoon.
Shore said there was a fire in the cab of the truck after the crash. A passenger in the truck managed to escape without injury.
The coroner said Payton came around a curve, ran off the right side of the road and overcorrected and ran off the left side of the road before hitting the home.
Shore says a woman in the home was not hurt.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Of Law School Resigns Days After Starting Job
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store