Kitten Found In Car Engine In Virginia
DISPUTANTA, Va. (AP) — A 5-week-old kitten that curled up inside the car engine of a family on vacation in North Carolina and traveled more than 200 miles will be put up for adoption in Virginia.
The Prince George County animal shelter says in a release that a couple from Walton, New York, heard a noise coming from their engine when they stopped for gas earlier this month along Interstate 95.
The kitten, nicknamed Carolina, was unharmed and taken to the animal shelter, where she will be put up for adoption on July 22.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation Exposed ‘Shadow Curriculum’ Run Within UNC’s Former African And Afro-American Studies Dept.
- Tillis Camp Says Romney To Campaign For Him In NC
- Man Faced With Murder Charges After Girlfriend Found Dead In Home
- Woman Admits Lying To Cops When FBI Agent Was Shot
- SC Denies Gay Unions Despite Apellate Rulings