Occupants Of SC Truck That Crashed Were Shot
LORIS, S.C. (AP) — Horry County police are investigating a death in which two occupants of a truck that crashed in Loris had been shot.
Lt. Robert Kegler says the truck smashed into a utility pole late Wednesday.
Coroner Robert Edge says the passenger, 24-year-old David Blanton of Loris, died at the scene from a single gunshot wound.
The driver is being treated at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach and was last listed in stable condition. The driver’s name has not been released.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Probe Reveals Scope Of Academic Fraud At UNC Involving 3,100 Students
- Researchers Find German U-Boat, Freighter Sunk Off NC Coast More Than 70 Years Ago During WWII Battle
- GOP Leader: NC Officials Can Refuse To Marry Gays
- HS Football Coach Ousted After Claims Of Racist Watermelon Postgame Celebration
- NC Campaign Flier Has Background Lynching Photo