Occupants Of SC Truck That Crashed Were Shot
LORIS, S.C. (AP) — Horry County police are investigating a death in which two occupants of a truck that crashed in Loris had been shot.
Lt. Robert Kegler says the truck smashed into a utility pole late Wednesday.
Coroner Robert Edge says the passenger, 24-year-old David Blanton of Loris, died at the scene from a single gunshot wound.
The driver is being treated at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach and was last listed in stable condition. The driver’s name has not been released.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Of Law School Resigns Days After Starting Job
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store