Man Shot To Death In Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Charlotte police are investigating the shooting death of a man near an apartment complex.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say they were called shortly after 4 p.m. Sunday. Twenty-eight-year-old Terrance Johnson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives think there was a fight between Johnson and some suspects. No arrests have been made.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store
- Solar Power Backers: Leave Friendly NC Laws Alone