Man Shot To Death In Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Charlotte police are investigating the shooting death of a man near an apartment complex.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say they were called shortly after 4 p.m. Sunday. Twenty-eight-year-old Terrance Johnson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives think there was a fight between Johnson and some suspects. No arrests have been made.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation Exposed ‘Shadow Curriculum’ Run Within UNC’s Former African And Afro-American Studies Dept.
- Tillis Camp Says Romney To Campaign For Him In NC
- Man Faced With Murder Charges After Girlfriend Found Dead In Home
- Woman Admits Lying To Cops When FBI Agent Was Shot
- SC Denies Gay Unions Despite Apellate Rulings