Police: Woman Jailed For Calling 911 Because Subway Made Her Pizza Wrong
GASTONIA, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) — A North Carolina woman was jailed for calling 911 to report that Subway made her pizza wrong.
The Gaston Gazette reports that 37-year-old Bevalente Hall called 911 because Subway put marinara sauce on her “flatizza” and not pizza sauce.
“It’s terrible, and I got my receipt,” Hall said on the recording obtained by the Gazette. “And I told them I can’t eat that kind of sauce.
“The marinara sauce is terrible.”
Hall told the emergency dispatcher that she asked for a refund and a new sandwich, but Subway employees refused. Hall asked for a cop to be sent down to the restaurant.
“They made my mom another sandwich without a problem, but they say they won’t make me a sandwich,” Hall said on the call.
Gastonia authorities charged Hall with misuse of the 911 system and she was released on $2,000 unsecured bond.
News From Our Music Sites
- Top 10 Surprising Celebrity Facts
- Most Anticipated Upcoming Country Albums
- Do’s And Don’ts When Auditioning For ‘The Voice’
- Adam Levine Seeks Revenge On Blake Shelton
- Godzilla Through The Years
- Best New Country Songs of May 2014
- Star Transformation: Janet Jackson
- The Top 20 Best Solange Vs. Jay Z Instagram Memes
- Top 10 Summer Reads Of 2014
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them