The Freak List: Sports Freakiest All Time Athletes
Is Jadeveon Clowney one of the physically freakiest athletes of all time? Sure. But, he didn’t make my top 5.
1) Lebron James- His size, speed, ups, handle and passing ability should be illegal for one human to possess at the same time. He is the GOAT when it comes to freaks.
2) Bo Jackson- How great of a two sport athlete could he have been if it wasn’t for the injuries? He was a runaway train as a RB and multi tooled player on the diamond.
3) Usain Bolt- Fastest man in the world at 6’5. That is crazy. Tell me he wouldn’t look good running a go route down an NFL side line.
4) Shaq- In his prime he was an unstoppable force. When in shape, he was simply unguardable. Super strong and still athletic and agile. Wish he was more motivated.
5) Jevon Kearse- 6’5, 265 pounds and he ran a 4.43 forty. Was he a football player or a Super Hero? Basically the same size as Clowney and a tenth of a second faster. He also had a 38 inch vertical leap and an 87 inch wingspan. His nickname? Of course, The Freak.