4 More Deaths From Flu Reported In North Carolina
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina health officials say four more people have died from flu-related illness.
The numbers released Thursday come one week after the previous report showed no one died in the state.
For the season, the death toll from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina is at 96. The season began last October.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Of Law School Resigns Days After Starting Job
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store