4 More Deaths From Flu Reported In North Carolina
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina health officials say four more people have died from flu-related illness.
The numbers released Thursday come one week after the previous report showed no one died in the state.
For the season, the death toll from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina is at 96. The season began last October.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation Exposed ‘Shadow Curriculum’ Run Within UNC’s Former African And Afro-American Studies Dept.
- Tillis Camp Says Romney To Campaign For Him In NC
- Man Faced With Murder Charges After Girlfriend Found Dead In Home
- Woman Admits Lying To Cops When FBI Agent Was Shot
- SC Denies Gay Unions Despite Apellate Rulings