Man Sucked On Woman’s Toes At Wal-Mart
LINCOLNTON, N.C. (AP) — Police say a man in North Carolina sucked a woman’s toes at a Wal-Mart after he convinced her he was a podiatry student and persuaded her to take off her shoes.
Detective Dennis Harris said the woman agreed to try on several pairs of shoes at the discount store in Lincolnton, and that at some point during the process, the man stuck her foot in his mouth. Harris said the man apparently tried the same thing at another Wal-Mart 15 miles away, where he told a woman he was conducting a survey on the feet of different races and nationalities.
The second woman also agreed to take off her shoes, but left when the suspect asked her to remove her socks.
Both confrontations happened Monday. Police are looking for the man.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 11 Things You NEED To Stop Doing
- Top 10 Most Annoying Things About Women
- Is Charlotte Weird?
- Rascal Flatts Rewind Tour
- Top 10 Stereotypes About Women
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Out Of A Relationship NOW!
- Top 5 Sexiest Jobs For Men
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- Top 10 Biggest Celebrity & Athlete Rants Of All Time
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them