Police: Man Stuffed Wife’s Mouth With Toilet Paper
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Police in Spartanburg say a man arguing with his wife stuffed toilet paper in her mouth to keep her quiet.
The Herald-Journal of Spartanburg reports (http://bit.ly/1kGbyCk) police responded to a call Tuesday after a neighbor reported hearing a woman screaming and a baby crying.
According to police, the woman said she and 31-year-old Robert John Morrison were arguing about drugs. She said Morrison punched her in the face, slammed her head against a wall and stuffed her mouth with toilet paper.
The report said the couple’s 15-month-old son was in the apartment and is now with the woman’s father.
Harrison is charged with aggravated criminal domestic violence and is being held in the Spartanburg County jail on $10,000 bond. It’s not known if he has an attorney.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation Exposed ‘Shadow Curriculum’ Run Within UNC’s Former African And Afro-American Studies Dept.
- Tillis Camp Says Romney To Campaign For Him In NC
- Man Faced With Murder Charges After Girlfriend Found Dead In Home
- Woman Admits Lying To Cops When FBI Agent Was Shot
- SC Denies Gay Unions Despite Apellate Rulings