Bomb Squad Dispatched To Charlotte Home During Death Investigation
(CBS Charlotte) — Officers with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department were dispatched to a house located on Sharon Amity Road yesterday afternoon to investigate a reported death.
Upon arrival, officers found a deceased male inside the home. After searching the home, police found explosives inside the home that appear to be homemade.
Police evacuated the neighborhood and shortly thereafter, the bomb squad was dispatched to the scene.
It is not clear at this time how the deceased male died. His identity has not yet been released.
Police are still at the home, and the investigation is ongoing.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
(This story is still developing. Stay with CBS Charlotte for updates as they become available.)
News From Our Music Stations
- Rascal Flatts Rewind Tour
- Top 10 Stereotypes About Women
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Out Of A Relationship NOW!
- Hottest Instagram Pictures Of Rihanna
- 31 Pictures Of Carrie Underwood
- Top 5 Sexiest Jobs For Men
- Natural Hair Diaries: Top 10 Transitioning Tips
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- Top 10 Biggest Celebrity & Athlete Rants Of All Time
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them