Most Unique Things To Give Up For Lent
It’s that time of year again! Ash Wednesday is this Wednesday, and it’s time to start thinking about Lent. What are you going to give up this year? Chocolate, again? We wanted to help you come up with some more creative ideas, so here they are. These are all responses from real people, by the way. So let’s challenge ourselves a little more this year, shall we?
Most Unique Things People Have Given Up For Lent:
- You- Everyone has that one person they’d be better off without, I guess…
- Homework- Go beyond the classic “my dog ate my homework” to “I can’t do my homework because of my religion”. Your teachers will love it.
- Chipotle- Could you make it forty days without this delicious lunch break staple?
- Pancakes- That sure is… unique?
- Makeup- I know I could never go without makeup for 40 days. More power to ya.
- Cellphone- Is that even possible?
- Nutella- This would be a serious sacrifice for a lot of people I know!
- Negativity- Thought provoking and challenging. Who’s with me for this one?
- Bacon- Giving up the tasty breakfast meat is apparently a great enough sacrifice for Lent!
- Lent Itself- Some people got a little sassy in their responses, apparently. Worth a giggle none the less.
Now the big question: what will YOU give up this year?
- Stars Who Look 20 But Are Really In Their 30’s
- Top 10 Brantley Gilbert Songs
- Top 10 Heart-stopping Ball Park Foods
- Justin Bieber: Then And Now
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- What’s Your Romantic Comedy Relationship Type?
- Top 10 Biggest Celebrity & Athlete Rants Of All Time
- Is Fasting Fabulous Or Just Another Diet Fad?
- Nicki Minaj Is Sorry You’re Upset About Her Single Art
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them