Woman Confesses On-Camera To Stabbing Mother Because She Was A Satanic Cult Ringleader
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (CBS Charlotte) — A woman confesses on-camera to trying to kill her 61-year-old mother because she said her mom was part of a satanic cult.
Katie Nichols made the confession to WVLT-TV following Tuesday morning’s stabbing. The television crew was talking to a neighbor at Knoxville’s Sunchase Apartments about the incident before Nichols came back to the scene.
“The satanic cult in this city has been casting satanic spells on me for three, four days. I’m exhausted,” Nichols told WVLT. “I came home and found out my mom was the ringleader and was trying to kill my daughter.”
Nichols said she stabbed her mom multiple times because she was putting curses on her and her daughter.
“I had to kill her. She was going to kill the both of us,” Nichols said. “She was so powerful … I had no idea that my mother was that powerful.”
Knoxville authorities told WVLT that the mother was stabbed in the chest, neck and stomach and was rushed into surgery.
“When I left, she was still breathing. I stabbed her three times and she should have died,” Nichols told WVLT. “She was still breathing. I don’t know what happened to her afterwards or where they took her, but she was the anti-Christ. She did not die.”
Nichols’ rant continued: “She had symbolic representations of my death, my daughter’s death, every nuclear explosion that was supposed to happen, that’s not going to now. Because all of the satanic cult has been rounded up and killed now.”
Nichols has been charged with attempted first-degree murder and is currently being held at the Knox County Jail.
- 8 Things That Really Don't Impress Women
- Top 10 Bruce Springsteen Songs
- Outkast, Foster The People, More Headlining Counterpoint 2014
- Remembering Kevin Sharp
- Johnny Orr Releases New Single For Autism Awareness Month
- The Hottest Wedding Trends For 2014
- 60 Things You May Not Know About Prince
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Out Of A Relationship NOW!
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them